Interesting vehicles

nicks

took wife to Rothman nova care yesterday and took a walk around back and the Eagles were doing walking exercises with kettlebells and push-ups and stuff. After a bit I was very politely asked to go outside the gate. Noticed a few gorgeous vehicles in parking lot.  one was a Rolls Royce SUV, which runs around $400,000+. Interesting it had Georgia Temp Tags on it. And there was a beautiful Black Cadillac with license plate " STRPSACKR”. or something like that. Made me wonder whose they were? Psyched for the season

9 minutes ago, nicks said:

And there was a beautiful Black Cadillac with license plate " STRPSACKR”.

image.png

• Like 10

On 5/19/2023 at 4:19 PM, nicks said:

took wife to Rothman nova care yesterday and took a walk around back and the Eagles were doing walking exercises with kettlebells and push-ups and stuff. After a bit I was very politely asked to go outside the gate. Noticed a few gorgeous vehicles in parking lot.  one was a Rolls Royce SUV, which runs around $400,000+. Interesting it had Georgia Temp Tags on it. And there was a beautiful Black Cadillac with license plate " STRPSACKR”. or something like that. Made me wonder whose they were? Psyched for the season

I know Cox has a Rolls Royce suv.

What did you expect? These dudes are multi millionaires. Dropping 400k on a car is like 4k for your avg person. And I'm sure most of them are either leased, or sponsored by a company. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2023 at 8:17 PM, Portyansky said:

I know Cox has a Rolls Royce suv.

What did you expect? These dudes are multi millionaires. Dropping 400k on a car is like 4k for your avg person. And I'm sure most of them are either leased, or sponsored by a company. 

Yeah if these dudes have the right people around them with their best interests in mind they get practically everything for free. If you go broke as a star athlete in a highly visible, highly paid professional sport, you made some horrible horrible decisions along the way. Bet everything on black and red and it lands on green type decisions :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...