Diablo 4

Gannan

Decided to splurge for the early access. Going whirlwind barbarian for my first go around in this game. I've mostly played casters in the past. Liking the class and the gameplay. I really like that its cross platform so I can play with my xbox and pc gamer friends. 

• Like 1

I loved the last one, it was probably the best couch co op game there is, been told to hold off buying this one because the kids ordered it for Fathers Day.

It's been pretty fun and looks great. There was that login issue but I didn't experience it

One problem is when I'll leave it on and leave. Game apparently doesn't like that and I'll get the black screen issue

• 1 month later...

This game has consumed my life when not outside lol. Ish is sooooooooo fun.

76 rogue twisting blades build...World Tier 4 was a bish till you hit at least 67. Like, it was REALLY bad till 67. Can't wait to start the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Started a new Seasonal Character. It's a bit frustrating that I can't access new content with my original character, but I made a necromancer and I'm having fun with it. I died so many times with my Barbarian. I have yet to die on Necromancer.