Guys coming off injury

Gannan

How are you guys feeling about Cooper Kupp and Breece Hall? Im having trouble ranking them. 

Cooper Kupp is going to be picked WR1, first or second round in 10-team draft. I'd rather take Jefferson or Chase, Diggs, or even Tyreek Hill coming off of his own injury plagued season. It means I'll probably let him slide to somebody else in the draft, and he will have a great season.

Breece Hall is currently off my board, do not draft unless I get him as a late-flyer. I know he says he will play Week 1 but I need to see it first. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Kupp is still considered WR3 (at worst) and a top-5-to-6 overall pick in all the random draft stuff that has popped up in different social feeds that I scroll through. 

Too much risk for me at the top of the first round.  Maybe I miss out if he’s great again but I’ll  pass on Kupp and go with a safer first round pick, even if the upside is a bit lower.  Aside from the injury, the Rams offense and Stafford are not exactly elite anymore so even if he’s fully healthy, he may not replicate his prior insane numbers. No thanks.

• Like 1

I'd also rather let someone else take a chance on Kupp in the mid-late 1st round. If he falls to the 2nd round, the risk is much more palatable.

As for Breece Hall, I'm also avoiding him altogether. Not just the uncertainty of the injury, but also the possibility of Dalvin Cook signing with the Jets, despite Cook walking away without a deal in place after his meeting.

At this point I am not sure I want Kupp in the second round. He had a setback injuring his hamstring last week. Some say he's fine; then there are reports he could miss a few weeks where even starting the season is in jeopardy. Breece Hall has yet to take the field. Luckily I draft the weekend after final preseason games when their statuses should be more clear. 

Kupp went early, so I didn't have to make that choice. I decided to go with Etienne over Hall. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Gannan said:

Kupp went early, so I didn't have to make that choice. I decided to go with Etienne over Hall. 

That's exactly what I'd do.

Hard to tell what to make with Kupp. I doubt the Rams risk him anymore. I don't think he's playing any preseason.

4 minutes ago, toolg said:

That's exactly what I'd do.

Hard to tell what to make with Kupp. I doubt the Rams risk him anymore. I don't think he's playing any preseason.

I think there is a real danger of the Rams shutting Kupp down right about when you need him for the fantasy playoffs.