Why the Eagles’ NFC East rivals could be dumpster fires in 2020

UK_EaglesFan89

Why the Eagles’ NFC East rivals could be dumpster fires in 2020

It’s rivalry week here at SB Nation so Jimmy Kempski and I got together to talk about his annual NFC East dumpster fire series for the latest BGN Radio podcast episode. Always a fun time highlighting the biggest flaws of the Philadelphia Eagles’ enemies.

Highlights include: a rant about Dak Prescott, what to make of Dwayne Haskins and Daniel Jones, thoughts about the three new head coaches, and much more!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/6/30/21308472/eagles-nfc-east-rivals-dumpster-fires-2020-philadelphia-podcast-bgn-radio-cowboys-giants-redskins

6-0 in the division sure would be nice. 

Washington - annual dumpster fire. Just avoid injuries from dirty players and you're good to go.

NYG - Rebuilding but they're not a complete team. Eagles are just better than them right now.

Dallas - 1st year HC brings a lot of changes and teams with a new HC generally are average. Plus it's Dallas, and Dallas Sucks. 

If the Eagles stay healthy for once, they should win the division.

I never under estimate any team. Plenty of times worst has gone to first and the other way around. There are plenty of reasons we could become a dumpster fire as well. I always save my view till we play at least a quarter of the season.