Rate my team - 2nd pick, 10 team PPR

eaglesfan0075

QB: Josh Allen

RB: Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, James Cook, David Montgomery, Tank Bigsby, Kenneth Gainwell

WR: Garrett Wilson, Keenan Allen, Drake London, Brandin Cooks, Skyy Moore

TE: Evan Engram, Dalton Kincaid

D/ST: Baltimore Ravens

K: Cameron Dicker

Overall, I am pleased with the haul I got, considering I took Josh Allen in the 3rd round. I am traditionally a late-round QB guy, but I got burned last year when I went Trey Lance/Kirk Cousins. I was fortunate to land Justin Fields in free agency last year, but it was too little, too late, as my team ended up just missing the playoffs ranked #5.

WR and TE are the two areas where I'm a little concerned about not having a solid enough floor. Thoughts?

• Like 2

Team when healthy should perform just fine. That’s a gamble we all take (even guys with no injury history will go down for the year) so I say draft on upside. Conservative never wins without luck. 

• Like 1

I really like that team.  A stud leading each of RB/WR/QB. Good RB depth. If London or Moore breakout, that’ll be a really strong team.  

• Like 1

nice team. i am hoping wilson has an even bigger season this year with rogers. especially considering i drafted rogers on my money team. would love to see more tds to go along with all of the receptions and yards. 

• Like 1

Based on last year's results, you should reach early for QB. The top 4 were so much better than anybody else: Mahomes, Allen, Hurts, and Burrow. Maybe you got lucky with Justin Fields in the 2nd half of the season before he killed you in the playoffs. So I don't blame you picking QB early.

I like Aaron Jones's value in Round 4. He does it all at RB: runs for over 1,000 yards, catches balls.... Only he doesn't score TDs. I hope with Rodgers calling his shots gone, trying to pad his stats throwing TDs, the Packers run more from the goal-line. He's on my roster too.

• Like 1

If Allen and your RB group are healthy and consistent then I think it just comes down to be you just making good game-day subs with your WR/TE's.

D is solid.

As far as the kicker... please clean it up. This is a family forum :nonono:.

• Haha 1