Week #1 - Pick a Flex

toolg

Week #1 - Pick one Flex (PPR scoring)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Week #1 - Pick one Flex (PPR scoring)

• Cam Akers-RB @Seahawks
    • Jamaal Williams-RB vs. Titans
    • Brian Robinson-RB vs. Cardinals
    • DJ Moore-WR vs. Packers
    • Courtland Sutton -WR vs. Raiders
    • Jerry Jeudy-WR vs. Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 04:55 PM

Out of these guys, who would you play at Flex?

Cam Akers is penciled in. But I like the short-term upside of Jamaal Williams while Kamara is suspended. I like Brian Robinson's upside too, but I don't think I trust him so much. Or should I play a WR? What do you think?

Cam Akers with Cooper kupp out is who I voted, but Jamaal in the lead role isn’t bad either.

DJ Moore will probably be mirrored by Jaire Alexander…

• Like 2

I'm actually considering putting in Cam Akers over Rhamondre Stevenson at RB2 coming off this "stomach bug" but still listed as questionable. He's going up against our defense so I don't anticipate a huge game.

Overreaction or reasonable decision?

10 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I'm actually considering putting in Cam Akers over Rhamondre Stevenson at RB2 coming off this "stomach bug" but still listed as questionable. He's going up against our defense so I don't anticipate a huge game.

Overreaction or reasonable decision?

Gut decision (no pun intended). I had them about equal. Now that the games are over, it turns out Stevenson was the better choice. He has a lead back role over Zeke, while Akers is stuck in more RBBC. But Akers did salvage a TD this week, not a total loss. Going forward I'd keep Stevenson ahead of Akers based on the way they looked today. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, toolg said:

Gut decision (no pun intended). I had them about equal. Now that the games are over, it turns out Stevenson was the better choice. He has a lead back role over Zeke, while Akers is stuck in more RBBC. But Akers did salvage a TD this week, not a total loss. Going forward I'd keep Stevenson ahead of Akers based on the way they looked today. 

Yeah, I hedged my bets, had Stevenson in 2 leagues. Ended up starting him in a free league and benched him for Akers in a money league.

Will likely do the same as you going forward and keep Stevenson as a starter. 

Fortunately the rest of my team in the money league more than made up for the subpar output from Akers, namely the Tua-Tyreek Hill stack 😄

5 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Yeah, I hedged my bets, had Stevenson in 2 leagues. Ended up starting him in a free league and benched him for Akers in a money league.

Will likely do the same as you going forward and keep Stevenson as a starter. 

Fortunately the rest of my team in the money league more than made up for the subpar output from Akers, namely the Tua-Tyreek Hill stack 😄

I also got Tyreek, and mulitple TDs from Aaron Jones :flex:

• Like 1

So the correct answer was:  Brian Robinson, followed closely by Courtland Sutton (Jeudy ruled out before kickoff). Nobody picked them! :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, toolg said:

So the correct answer was:  Brian Robinson, followed closely by Courtland Sutton (Jeudy ruled out before kickoff). Nobody picked them! :lol:

we know nothing!  :lol:  

• Haha 2

At least you didn't start Drake London at flex this week 😅 somehow managed to still pull a win in one of the two leagues I started him in despite the donut.

7 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

At least you didn't start Drake London at flex this week 😅 somehow managed to still pull a win in one of the two leagues I started him in despite the donut.

i started dj moore at flex...not much better.