Eagles Sign Rashaan Evan, LB

DBW

4 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Rashad Evan has a pretty good right hook, and his ground game is pretty good as well, he's way past his prime though...

🙄 

• Haha 1

According to the article PFF doesn’t like him so that means I probably will. 😂 In all seriousness this just feels like the Eagles are hoping this works out. At least he’s a bigger sized player in the middle. He probably doesn’t play against the Vikings, but that will give him nearly two weeks to be ready to go. 

https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphia-eagles/nfl-news-rumors-falcons-rashaan-evans/

IMG_0862.jpeg

On 9/11/2023 at 2:02 PM, LacesOut said:

Dean is made of glass, it seems.

First thing that came to mind reading that:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

True that they cut Evans? Interesting.

Yep, he’s gone.

I think they liked what they saw from Morrow and Cunningham.  Cunningham was all over the field making plays, so that’s promising. 

https://www.nbcsportsphiladelphia.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/eagles-released-former-1st-round-linebacker-rashaan-evans-four-days-after-signing-him/536102/?cid=sm_npd_rsn_phi_fb_mn&fbclid=IwAR3Ta6zzwp9xearBmANVoB-zFZAqZIdflIHVh7ntHI8_xkAiMJwjI1SLcAM_aem_AZa2BUluUz3YYp7Mp4QIMAMTI1BPUL5kdaBabl0os0ghr-HkkXsY0IIWtq1_ekkHUBM

43 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Guess I shouldn't have purchased an Evans jersey!

:P

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

he started the week sitting on the couch, and ended the week sitting on the couch, at least he is consistent.

• Haha 1

They cut the great Trey Sermon too? Evans was gone before we even knew him. Eagles really nailing this linebacker position. 

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Eagles really nailing this linebacker position. 

7. Nicholas Morrow

USATSI_21310340_168393153_lowres.jpg

Mandatory Credit: Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

PFF grade vs. Vikings: 75.6

12 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

7. Nicholas Morrow

USATSI_21310340_168393153_lowres.jpg

Mandatory Credit: Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

PFF grade vs. Vikings: 75.6

So they cut this guy because Morrow played well for one game. Yeah that sure means they have nailed this linebacker situation! 🙄

11 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

So they cut this guy because Morrow played well for one game. Yeah that sure means they have nailed this linebacker situation! 🙄

They know Dean will be back in a few more weeks. Cunningham has been helping the defense make plays. Elliss is a guy that needs some time, but is a decent backup for now. He's just not ready to wear the green dot while Dean is out. 

Your reactions thus far have all been knee-jerk. 

2 hours ago, brkmsn said:

They know Dean will be back in a few more weeks. Cunningham has been helping the defense make plays. Elliss is a guy that needs some time, but is a decent backup for now. He's just not ready to wear the green dot while Dean is out. 

Your reactions thus far have all been knee-jerk. 

My actions??? I’m not the guy who signed this guy and then cut him in a week. 😂🤣😂

On 9/15/2023 at 2:49 PM, DBW said:

Lol. I called it. I was high on Cunningham, when everyone on Tate was praising Myles Jack as the next coming of Trotter. It feels good to be right. LOL

• Confused 1