Week 2 Pick a flex

Gannan

Pick a WR 2 and a flex from this

Tee Higgins

Amari Cooper

Deondre Hopkins

Damien Pierce

Jamal Williams

Leaning toward Higgins and Pierce. I like the volume Hopkins is gettign and the charger pass defense stinks. I also like the volume Williams is getting. 

Really I like all of them. I am not sure what to make of gimpy Burrow holding back Bengals offense. Was it bad weather and rust in his return? I think Cincy can rebound. In PPR I'd go Higgins and Hopkins. 

Looking at RB, rn I have Williams ahead of Pierce. Williams is a short-term bellcow while Kamara is suspended. Singletary might vulture touches from Pierce.

4 hours ago, toolg said:

Really I like all of them. I am not sure what to make of gimpy Burrow holding back Bengals offense. Was it bad weather and rust in his return? I think Cincy can rebound. In PPR I'd go Higgins and Hopkins. 

Looking at RB, rn I have Williams ahead of Pierce. Williams is a short-term bellcow while Kamara is suspended. Singletary might vulture touches from Pierce.

I think Im going to go with Higgins as WR2 and Hopkins as flex. Both had great target share. 

On 9/13/2023 at 3:04 PM, Gannan said:

I think Im going to go with Higgins as WR2 and Hopkins as flex. Both had great target share. 

Hopkins didn't practice Wednesday. Keep an eye on him. In PPR I would flex a WR -- swap Cooper instead of Hopkins if he isn't good to go. Or Williams over Pierce in standard.

2 hours ago, toolg said:

Hopkins didn't practice Wednesday. Keep an eye on him. In PPR I would flex a WR -- swap Cooper instead of Hopkins if he isn't good to go. Or Williams over Pierce in standard.

We are half ppr which always makes it tricky.

8 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I guess I shouldn't have dropped Swift. That had to be a fluke right? :meh:

Career Day for Swift. He took the most of his opportunity since Gainwell was ruled out, Scott left the game early, and Penny isn't ready. The Eagles are going to deploy a many-headed monster RBBC, so not sure he can repeat this caliber of performance. Swift will be unpredictable.

• Like 3

On 9/15/2023 at 8:01 AM, toolg said:

Career Day for Swift. He took the most of his opportunity since Gainwell was ruled out, Scott left the game early, and Penny isn't ready. The Eagles are going to deploy a many-headed monster RBBC, so not sure he can repeat this caliber of performance. Swift will be unpredictable.

Picked up Gainwell in some leagues a few rounds after Swift went off the board, but looks like people who picked Swift made a good investment.

I picked him back up before anyone else did. Yahoo lets you do that for some reason. I still have Puka Nacua (who I originally dropped him for). Im 2-0 and looking in good shape. I wonder if Mike Evans will keep producing like he has been?

Another big game for Swift: 130 yards on Monday night (but no TDs). Gainwell was back in the lineup but looked limited. It seems Swift is safe to deploy at RB2/Flex for now. But I do worry Gainwell is going to take some of his production away when he's fully back.