Are the Bucs the real test?

EaglePhan1986

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Both teams 2-0. On the road. 

RIP Shocker 

All teams in our division lost this wk and we have a chance to take sole possession of 1st place. With a strong showing we can at least temporarily slow down the talks of Dallas taking the division  (no repeat winners in 20 yrs since, guess who, the Eagles did it)

It's the real test in a trap game with camp bodies, but we're going to the SuperbowlzzzZZZ!!!11

The real test will be how long it will take before someone in the game thread goes full whiny and negative. 🤔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The real test will be how long it will take before someone in the game thread goes full whiny and negative. 🤔

I'll take Field goal on the opening drive

"3's just ain't going to do it in a game like this, this is 3 average games in a row, I don't think Jalen is the guy any more, it's time to sell the farm for Caleb Williams"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just want to see some good play calling. No one can predict what happens in a game but they better at least come prepared with a game plan.

More than anything the defense needs to make a statement. If we cant shut down Baker Mayfield who can we shutdown?

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The over/under is the drum lick in the new theme song.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Both teams 2-0. On the road. 

RIP Shocker 

The real test is whether or not you can keep it in your pants the next time you see a dude in a banana hammock.  

• Haha 3

This should be the Monday Night Theme (originally done for The Last Boy Scout by Bill Medley in 1990): 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

The real test is whether or not you can keep it in your pants the next time you see a dude in a banana hammock.  

I fail every time 

• Haha 1

I don’t think this will be a real test but I do think it won’t be as easy as we all thought at the beginning of the season.

19 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Did they pass?

The defense passed the test certainly. As a team they did as well.

The offense is still a work in progress.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

The defense passed the test certainly. As a team they did as well.

The offense is still a work in progress.

Thank goodness it’s only week three. The media had the Cowboys winning it all in week two. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Thank goodness it’s only week three. The media had the Cowboys winning it all in week two. 

And now cuz they almost put up 72 were acting like these are the dolphins from '72

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

And now cuz they almost put up 72 were acting like these are the dolphins from '72

That was a big number and that was downright embarrassing. Nevertheless they’re still just 3-0 too.