Week 4 line thread: ***UPDATE*** - line move

Hawkeye

We have to get through tonight, but week 4 wagering opened with the Eagles laying 7 at home vs. Washington. Total is 44.5. More to come after the game.

Edit: the line moved from Eagles -7 to Eagles -8.5 after the win last night (I use MGM Bets but most books are about the same).   Look for that to go up. Also, the total jumped a point to 45.5

Line: Eagles -8.5
Total: 45.5
Moneyline: Eagles -400/Commanders +300

Slightly off point, but the game of the week is Miami getting 2.5 at Buffalo while the Patriots are getting 7 at the Cowboys. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Might want to worry about tonight’s game before looking towards next week. 

They looked ahead to week 2 before week 1

20 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

We have to get through tonight, but week 4 wagering opened with the Eagles laying 7 at home vs. Washington. Total is 44.5. More to come after the game.

Edit: the line moved from Eagles -7 to Eagles -8.5 after the win last night (I use MGM Bets but most books are about the same).   Look for that to go up. Also, the total jumped a point to 45.5

Line: Eagles -8.5
Total: 45.5
Moneyline: Eagles -400/Commanders +300

Slightly off point, but the game of the week is Miami getting 2.5 at Buffalo while the Patriots are getting 7 at the Cowboys. 

HAHAHAHAHA..I love this...WE COMING!!

18 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Um, it's called a lookahead line so...

19 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Phew!  Good thing a fan posting the line didn’t have an impact on the game last night!  :lol:

The Coms prob will try to run the ball down our throats like they did last time. But our Run D is much better now.

3 hours ago, opa-opa said:

The Coms prob will try to run the ball down our throats like they did last time. But our Run D is much better now.

They might try, but I think it’s more likely the Eagles will make them one dimensional in this game. Force them to throw a lot. I feel like this will be a breakout game for the offense. I feel like the Eagles are going to cover. 

• Like 1