Week #4 - Pick a WR (Flex)

toolg

Week #4 - Pick one Flex (PPR scoring)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Week #4 - Pick one Flex (PPR scoring)

• Courtland Sutton @Bears
    • Jerry Jeudy @Bears
    • DJ Moore vs. Broncos
    • Tutu Atwell @Colts

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 04:59 PM

I have the above WR options to choose from at Flex this week. Which one would you pick? DJ Moore feasting against Broncos D that just gave up 70 points to the Dolphins? Or somebody else? 

i have dj moore in my $$$ league & i'm trying to trade him because justin fields can't throw a football.  i'd go with sutton (who i also have). he's seeing targets every week & finding the end zone as well. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i have dj moore in my $$$ league & i'm trying to trade him because justin fields can't throw a football.  i'd go with sutton (who i also have). he's seeing targets every week & finding the end zone as well. 

Yeah. But the Broncos offense is so meh.... I hope DJ Moore finally clicks with Fields this week because the Broncos D seems totally broken. Or the Broncos shadow Surtain on Moore. One side or the other has to break out of the slump and I am not sure which way this goes.

I also like the creative ways McVay deploys Tutu Atwell. He looks speedy and it isn't a bad matchup. So part of me thinks I just punt the rest of them and play Atwell this week.

7 minutes ago, toolg said:

Yeah. But the Broncos offense is so meh.... I hope DJ Moore finally clicks with Fields this week because the Broncos D seems totally broken. Or the Broncos shadow Surtain on Moore. One side or the other has to break out of the slump and I am not sure which way this goes.

I also like the creative ways McVay deploys Tutu Atwell. He looks speedy and it isn't a bad matchup. So part of me thinks I just punt the rest of them and play Atwell this week.

broncos average 264 passing yds per game (8th)....bears average 175 yds (31st).  den & chi defenses are 29th & 30th in passing yds allowed...so they're both bad there. 

atwell is a good option of you want to avoid chi/den, imo. 8-9 targets per game. 

I hate the Broncos offense. I'm still scarred from last year with Sutton. That said, that Bears defense stinks! I think its a get right game for Denver. Of the 2 Broncos receivers Juedy offers more upside. 

• Like 1

For my flex Im trying ot choose between Cooper, Evans, Higgins, and Swift. Evans is my usual Flex but I just dont play him when he plays Lattimore and the Saints. Its just never good, and I pretty much try to avoid playing anyone against him because Ive been burned so many times in the past.  So he's out. Higgins has a favorable much up, but that Bengals offense looks broken right now because of Burrow being banged up. Cooper seems like the logical choice, but I think the Eagles flat out stomp the Commies. Swift could have a big day. 

17 hours ago, Gannan said:

I hate the Broncos offense. I'm still scarred from last year with Sutton. That said, that Bears defense stinks! I think its a get right game for Denver. Of the 2 Broncos receivers Juedy offers more upside. 

Agreed Jeudy has the upside, but Sutton has been more reliable. I hate that I have them both!

I can't figure out if this week is a get right game for Denver or Chicago. Both teams are reeling.

17 hours ago, Gannan said:

For my flex Im trying to choose between Cooper, Evans, Higgins, and Swift. 

I'd go with a WR in PPR. Higgins is benched until Burrow and Bengals get the offense back on track. I like Cooper and Evans. I'd lean Cooper this week for the reasons you mention. Ravens secondary is beatable and Cooper is playing solid. Swift's potential is capped because he's not catching a lot of balls. He's kinda TD or meh... But I'd consider him in non-PPR. 

Just now, toolg said:

Agreed Jeudy has the upside, but Sutton has been more reliable. I hate that I have them both!

I can't figure out if this week is a get right game for Denver or Chicago. Both teams are reeling.

I'd go with a WR in PPR. Higgins is benched until Burrow and Bengals get the offense back on track. I like Cooper and Evans. I'd lean Cooper this week for the reasons you mention. Ravens secondary is beatable and Cooper is playing solid. Swift's potential is capped because he's not catching a lot of balls. He's kinda TD or meh... But I'd consider him in non-PPR. 

We are half point per reception which always makes these decisions more complicated.

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

We are half point per reception which always makes these decisions more complicated.

I always forget that! Typically I treat half-PPR like full-PPR. There is still a bonus added per reception... But yeah it makes for tougher lineup decisions.

• Like 1

Atwell would be my pick. The Rams will continue to air it out and the Colts haven't been great at containing WR's. Even the Ravens were getting receptions, just not the yardage totals. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 11:44 AM, Mat said:

Atwell would be my pick. The Rams will continue to air it out and the Colts haven't been great at containing WR's. Even the Ravens were getting receptions, just not the yardage totals. 

Put Atwell on the poll. I don't read the posts. ;)

On 9/26/2023 at 10:00 AM, mr_hunt said:

I was just going to tell him to trade Moore also

On 9/29/2023 at 9:01 PM, Godfather said:

I was just going to tell him to trade Moore also

Big day for DJ Moore on my bench. Looks like it will be a good week to swing a trade

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toolg said:

WTF DJ Moore? Is he suddenly a fantasy must-start? 

trade him for mccaffrey!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

trade him for mccaffrey!

The Chase owner in my league is loaded at WR and has DJ Moore.  I'm trying to move one of my RBs for Chase and am hoping Moore blowing up gives him the confidence to let go of Chase.