CONGRATS EAGLE FANS HELLUVA GAME...

TheLeadCommander

5 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

WE WILL MEET AGAIN...

See you at the end of the month. Now go f yourself!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

See you at the end of the month. Now go f yourself!

CLASS ACT...LOL

No real skins fan would celebrate that stupid name like you did with your name. And I've got three in my family. 

• Like 1

Go back to licking your daddy’s dirtstar in the trailer park.  The refs did their best to keep your crap team in the game and they still couldn’t beat our C game.  F off loser.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Go back to licking your daddy’s dirtstar in the trailer park.  The refs did their best to keep your crap team in the game and they still couldn’t beat our C game.  F off loser.

C'mon now, don't sugarcoat it.  😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sam Howell is the real deal. Im not so confident about the next game unless this team gets its ass in gear.

31 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Sam Howell is the real deal. Im not so confident about the next game unless this team gets its ass in gear.

Sam Howell put on a show today at the LINC..This is only his 5th start...The Commanders are Young and will be a tough out the rest of the season!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Sam Howell put on a show today at the LINC..This is only his 5th start...The Commanders are Young and will be a tough out the rest of the season!!

Yeah and you have an elite receiving corps too. They made the Eagles pass D look awful.

1 minute ago, opa-opa said:

Yeah and you have an elite receiving corps too. They made the Eagles pass D look awful.

No Desai made the eagles pass D look awful.  

• Like 3

On 10/1/2023 at 4:48 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

WE WILL MEET AGAIN...

You'll take some good natured fan rivalry around here (and maybe some not so good natured :ph34r: ), but don't just post when the Eagles face the Redskins, stick around and post each week over in ATNFL.

56 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You'll take some good natured fan rivalry around here (and maybe some not so good natured :ph34r: ), but don't just post when the Eagles face the Redskins, stick around and post each week over in ATNFL.

I think I will do that but the abuse dished out on this board is overwhelming at times and I'm very sensitive..LOL

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I think I will do that but the abuse dished out on this board is overwhelming at times and I'm very sensitive..LOL

Poosay

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

If Eric Bienemy proves to be a great offensive mind and not just a product of Andy Reid/Mahomes/great weapons, the commanders could be trending up.

We’ll see…

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Unless you were an Eagles fan as a young child growing up in a Redskins household in the 70's and 80's, you don't know abuse lol

Yes, that's me, by the way. I became an Eagles fan as a young child, before I even understood Football or rivalries or any of that. Where did I grow up? About 15 to 25 minutes away from RFK Stadium. When did I grow up? Well, I was 13 when the Redskins won Super Bowl XVII. So I had to endure multiple Redskins Super Bowls. Who did I grow up with? 3 older brothers, 2 of which are (were) Redskins fans, one a Raiders fan. 

So not only did I 'get it' because the Redskins were winning a lot, but I also had to endure Super Bowl XV against the Raiders! (Do you hear tiny violins in the background or is that just me? :huh:).

My Redskin fan brothers tried their best to get me to turn my back on the Eagles, but I held my ground and withstood the enemy assault!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Unless you were an Eagles fan as a young child growing up in a Redskins household in the 70's and 80's, you don't know abuse lol

Yes, that's me, by the way. I became an Eagles fan as a young child, before I even understood Football or rivalries or any of that. Where did I grow up? About 15 to 25 minutes away from RFK Stadium. When did I grow up? Well, I was 13 when the Redskins won Super Bowl XVII. So I had to endure multiple Redskins Super Bowls. Who did I grow up with? 3 older brothers, 2 of which are (were) Redskins fans, one a Raiders fan. 

So not only did I 'get it' because the Redskins were winning a lot, but I also had to endure Super Bowl XV against the Raiders! (Do you hear tiny violins in the background or is that just me? :huh:).

My Redskin fan brothers tried their best to get me to turn my back on the Eagles, but I held my ground and withstood the enemy assault!!

Man you had a tough life to grow up a Eagle fan in Redskins territory you got beat up often...SO you grew up in Southeast DC in the Redskins Haydays you seen us beat up on Jaworski Wilbert Montgomery Harold carmicheal  Mike Quick and so on you witness all dat...SORRY BRO..

I’ll give you some respect GG and you showed up. 

I’m feeling nice 

On 10/1/2023 at 4:48 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

WE WILL MEET AGAIN...

Congrats on the loss. 

3 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

That's because you're a vag.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Man you had a tough life to grow up a Eagle fan in Redskins territory you got beat up often...SO you grew up in Southeast DC in the Redskins Haydays you seen us beat up on Jaworski Wilbert Montgomery Harold carmicheal  Mike Quick and so on you witness all dat...SORRY BRO..

Nah, my brothers and I didn't fight (physically). The Raiders fan is 10 years older than me, the Redskins fans are 7 and 5 years older. But there were many arguments and lots of teasing when one team or the other would lose. I wasn't always on the receiving end, the Eagles did have wins back then. Our mother eventually had to ban us from watching football games in the same room lol. To this day, it doesn't feel quite right if I'm watching the Eagles with other people in the room. lol

One of my brothers went to a Redskins-Eagles game in Philly, I think it was probably 1985 but maybe 1986 (anyone that was around back then may remember Tom Jelesky, if it's the same game that I'm thinking of, he had a HORRIBLE game and the Eagles lost and to this day, that brother will throw his name out at me). While he as at the game, he got my Christmas present(s), a Mike Quick jersey and a plastic Veterans Stadium soda cup. I still have both. IN fact, a couple years earlier, he gave me a Wilbert Montgomery jersey... and one of his friends a few years later gave me a Bill Bergey jersey. All of which, I still have... though none of them fit lol. 

The Snyder years turned both of them away from the franchise, so they couldn't care less about the team or how well/poorly they do. But for the 2017 season (at least for one game), they were Eagles fans (all three of my brothers). I had suffered SOOO many years of praying for a Super Bowl win, that they were all pulling for me to get it.

In case you've forgotten, Saint Nick answered those prayers! 

Oh, and you mentioned Harold Carmichael... I take full credit for him getting into the Hall of Fame! Well, I give him a little of the credit, too... but without me? Well, so he'd still get in, but I'm still taking credit!

15 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Ghey beach

• Haha 2