It took me awhile to start this thread but I'm here..EAGLES at COMMANDERS LET'S GO...

TheLeadCommander

I don't have much to say for obvious reasons BUT my COMMANDERS has to have this GAME..YOU WILL GET OUR A GAME...GOOD LUCK!!!!

19 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I don't have much to say for obvious reasons BUT my COMMANDERS has to have this GAME..YOU WILL GET OUR A GAME...GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hey-you GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

OP: Tries to start a topic for some division "rival” smack talk

EMB: 

don-draper-madmen.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Anyone wanna drive to Landover, MD, take a shuttle from where we park that takes at least a half hour, and go to a stadium that looks like its one and only sponsor is Ronald McDonald?  

What a disgusting team.  Congratulations on another new terrible owner. It honestly couldn’t get worse for you or your loser fan base. Hey @TheLeadCommander…my guess is that you have af least stepped foot in DC once in your life, which is much more than every Dallas fan I’ve ever met. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

He was right. Redskins gave us their A game again. 

And lost.

Twice.

The Redskins/Commies still lead the all-time series, but only by 4 games now (89-85-5). In a few years, we'll overtake them like we did the Gnats several years ago. 

Enjoy your win...My COMMANDERS are closing the gap with virtually a rookie QB as he gets better we will be in that eagles ASS to return the favor...ICE UP!!!!

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Enjoy your win...My COMMANDERS are closing the gap with virtually a rookie QB as he gets better we will be in that eagles ASS to return the favor...ICE UP!!!!

2022: Series split

2023: Swept

84cb29.jpg

WE JUST GETTING STARTED...BE PATIENT

nobody really cares about the comodes, including the fans from the looks of the attendance every home game.

how the F do you allow that stadium to be taken over for 30yrs ? 

• Like 1

You're about to lose Sweat and Young

8 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

nobody really cares about the comodes, including the fans from the looks of the attendance every home games.

how the F do you allow that stadium to be taken over for 30yrs ? 

Sad thing is, this year is by far the best turnout they have had in over a decade :roll: 

J7xk7bu.jpg

2cI5FOu.jpg

• Haha 2

Playing the Eagles is their Super Bowl, that's as good as it gets for them...

...and they lost twice this year.

:roll:

3 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

You have a long way to go to 'close the gap' of recent Eagles-Redskins history. In this century alone, the Eagles lead 30 - 18. Since your last Super Bowl season (1991), 42 - 23.

Divisional games are almost always a toss up, even if one team is the best team in the league and the other is the worst. Just look back on the 1989 season were the winless Cowboys beat the Redskins and that turned out to be the Cowboys ONLY win of the season (resulting in Tom Landry being fired). The Redskins weren't the best in the league, but they went 10-6 and had no business losing to that Cowboys team. 

So don't read too much into a solid performance in a divisional game. That's how divisional games are, most of the time. 

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You have a long way to go to 'close the gap' of recent Eagles-Redskins history. In this century alone, the Eagles lead 30 - 18. Since your last Super Bowl season (1991), 42 - 23.

Divisional games are almost always a toss up, even if one team is the best team in the league and the other is the worst. Just look back on the 1989 season were the winless Cowboys beat the Redskins and that turned out to be the Cowboys ONLY win of the season (resulting in Tom Landry being fired). The Redskins weren't the best in the league, but they went 10-6 and had no business losing to that Cowboys team. 

So don't read too much into a solid performance in a divisional game. That's how divisional games are, most of the time. 

That was Jimmy Johnson's rookie season. Landry got fired in 88 after 3-13.