Is this week @KC on MNF the real test?

EaglePhan1986

I get the joke, but it could be very telling. KC's offense, despite having Kelce and Mahomes, hasn't been lights out this year. Our defense makes you think Steve Urkel could throw for 400+ yards and 3+ TDs against them. If KCs offense is very proficient against us, then we're going to have to accept it's who they are this season. Desai may improve in the coming seasons. The personnel may improve also, but for the balance of this season, it'll be what it is.

• Like 1

Neither team will give away their best plays but it will be an interesting contest to see who is  generally stronger at this point. 

Mahomes gets back on track and throws for 350+. The secondary has been awful. Just gotta hope that Hurts and the offense come to play.

2 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Mahomes gets back on track and throws for 350+. The secondary has been awful. Just gotta hope that Hurts and the offense come to play.

The secondary has also been unhealthy, and they just threw Byard out there without even knowing all of the Eagles terminology. I don’t know if they’re going to suddenly get top five or anything, but once they get healthier and playing together I expect some improvement. One thing is for sure and that’s is I don’t foresee our defensive line slipping all over the place like they did in the Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

There´s an under-rated element to this Eagles team that is often overlooked, and that is their determination to control time of possession. When they really want to, they can chew down the clock, making the game shorter and coming down to fewer possessions. In part, that´s why so many of their games seem close, when they really aren´t. Control the clock, control field position, and I think they come out of this well.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The secondary has also been unhealthy, and they just threw Byard out there without even knowing all of the Eagles terminology. I don’t know if they’re going to suddenly get top five or anything, but once they get healthier and playing together I expect some improvement. One thing is for sure and that’s is I don’t foresee our defensive line slipping all over the place like they did in the Super Bowl. 

It's literally been musical chairs back there. Any semblance of health/continuity can't hurt

• Like 2

I dunno I just feel that the Eagles will come out relaxed and confident in this game.

Even though this is a "huge" game, Eagles have been thru so many "huge" games by this point this will just feel like another game to them.

I think the Eagles would almost rather face Mahomes than Sam Howell or Dak again. 

It's a trap game with camp bodies that will lead to the Superbowlz, the real test.

On 11/18/2023 at 10:12 AM, EaglePhan1986 said:

#freeshocker 

The real test will be seeing if you can keep all of today's chipotle inside your butthole after @hputenisis finished putting his arm up there, elbow deep.  

• Haha 2