Eagles - Seahawks game flexed to Monday night

Procus

3 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Games can be flexed to mon? Since when?

Started this season. 

So they are telling fans that bought tickets and planned for a Sunday game that they don't matter, basically. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

So they are telling fans that bought tickets and planned for a Sunday game that they don't matter, basically. 

Bless you for thinking consumers have any say at all in a multi-billion dollar product, regardless of our emotional attachment

:furious:  So now I don't get to watch the second half until the replay on the NFL channel.

That said, having an extra day to rest/prepare for a cross-country away game at the end of a brutal stretch of games might be helpful.  Yes, we then get a short week after a flight home.  But that's against a bad team.

I would very much prefer that this sort of thing not happen to us or to any team.  It's bad policy, both for the teams and for the fans.  But we'll survive.

9 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

:furious:  So now I don't get to watch the second half until the replay on the NFL channel.

That said, having an extra day to rest/prepare for a cross-country away game at the end of a brutal stretch of games might be helpful.  Yes, we then get a short week after a flight home.  But that's against a bad team.

I would very much prefer that this sort of thing not happen to us or to any team.  It's bad policy, both for the teams and for the fans.  But we'll survive.

But we're playing on Monday the following week, so it's not necessarily a "short" week.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

But we're playing on Monday the following week, so it's not necessarily a "short" week.

From that point of view better the extra day after Dallas game 

NFL really over the fans like me who are traveling for this game.

There should be no flexing to TNF or MNF.  Only flex to SNF or a late afternoon game.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yep.  Just had to pay am extra $240 to move my return flight back a day.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, OCEaglefan said:

Sunday ticket has been such a waste of money this season 😫

My thoughts going into the season but after having been stuck w the giants/jets enough times I'm thinking about it for next yr.

How is it on YouTube? 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't mind some primetime games but, this is Fn ridiculous 

Yeah this has gotten out of hand now. I guess after Seattle though we may not have another given the games we have.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah this has gotten out of hand now. I guess after Seattle though we may not have another given the games we have.

Well other than the Cardinals at 1pm they still start later other than the last Giants game which is still to be determined and that game may not mean anything but if it does that will probably be a primetime too

35 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I hate MNF games, SNF and TNF too. Give me 17 1:00 PM Eastern games and I'm happy. 

I am right there with you 💯 on this brother.

• Like 1

Ah Christ.Yes, I’m probably being overly annoyed because being from Ireland and the fact I can’t watch MNF live, this season has and will be the worst year watching the eagles live. 

• Like 2

I’ve checked and I’ve seen 7 live this season and I’ll miss two games in a row and Christmas Day I probably won’t be able to see all of it live.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ilikepargo said:

I don't care what time it is...how can you sleep with a game on? I woke up ever 10 minutes during the Flyers 5 OT game or whatever it was even though I had to be up early the next day. Just couldn't sleep without knowing what happened.