Week 16 Discussion

GroundAttack

Love football season when Christmas falls on the holiday weekend.

Coming down to the final 3 weeks of the season with lots to play for.

TNF between the Saints and Rams. The Rams have won 4 of 5 and are playing their best football all season. Both teams are 7-7 and fighting for playoff positioning.

Saturday games continue this week with the first game being a big one between the Bengals and Steelers. 

The night game will be broadcasted on Peacock between the Bills and Chargers from LA.

Atlanta showed last week they don't belong in the playoffs after losing to the Panthers. They get the Colts who are in position as a WC team.

Coming off a big win against the Eagles and better positioned themselves for a possible WC team, the Seahawks go on the road against the Titans.

NFC North battle between the Lions and the Vikings. Lions can clinch the division with a win or tie. Can also clinch a playoff spot with a LAR loss and SEA loss.

A game with no playoff implications are the Commanders and the Jets from MetLife.

In Carolina is where the Packers will try and keep their playoff hopes alive.

The 9-5 Browns are on the road in Houston to play the Texans. The 8 different scenarios how the Browns can make the playoffs this week. 

CLE win + CIN loss + DEN loss or tie + BUF loss + MIA win or tie + IND loss or tie OR

CLE win + PIT loss or tie + BUF loss + MIA win or tie + DEN loss or tie OR

CLE win + PIT loss or tie + BUF loss + MIA win or tie + JAX loss + IND win OR

CLE win + PIT loss or tie + DEN loss or tie + JAX loss + IND win OR

CLE win + PIT loss or tie + BUF loss + KC win + IND win + JAX loss OR

CLE win + PIT loss or tie + DEN loss or tie + MIA win or tie + IND loss OR

CLE win + PIT loss or tie + DEN loss or tie + MIA win or tie + JAX loss OR

CLE win + CIN-PIT tie + BUF loss + IND win + JAX loss

Losers of 3 straight, the Jaguars go to Tampa and play the Bucs.

Another game with no meaning for playoffs are the Bears and Cardinals from Chicago.

Big game in Miami as the Cowboys who continue to struggle on the road, look for a big win. Miami clinches a playoff spot with a win. They also clinch the AFC East with a win plus a Bills loss.

The night game on xmas eve between the Patriots and Broncos. Denver is currently the 11th seed and fighting for playoff positioning.

3 Xmas day games with the first between the Raiders and Chiefs at 1 from KC. Chiefs clinch a playoff berth and AFC west title with a win or a chiefs tie plus a Broncos loss.

The Eagles and Giants play at the Lincoln at 4:30. 

The night game and a big one as the Ravens play the Niners. The Niners can clinch the NFC 1 seed, first round bye, and home field advantage with a win plus an Eagles, Cowboys, and Lions loss. The Ravens can clinch the AFC North title with a win plus a Browns loss or a Ravens tie and a Browns loss.

Chargers with a forced fumble on special teams. They look better than the Bills so far

9 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Josh Allen with another mistake

The Bills are infuriating! Every time I bet on them they ish the bed but when I don’t they look like a force.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The Bills are infuriating! Every time I bet on them they ish the bed but when I don’t they look like a force.

For the Eagles at least they won

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Bills almost ****ting the bed against Chargers was the most predictably Bills thing ever.

3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Bills almost ****ting the bed against Chargers was the most predictably Bills thing ever.

That’s fair. I thought with the way the Bills were playing and how the Chargers got handled last time out it would be a blow out.

1 hour ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

The Commies are a big pile of crap

Except for their QB, who destroys our D and looks like an All Pro. But he looks like ish against every other team. SMFH.

Jets do have a good Defense though.

This has potential to be a very bad day for Eagles SOV tiebreaker