Conference Championship Schedule

AlpineEagle

I had no doubt they 49ers were going to come back

• Like 1

About as big a coaching choke job as I've seen.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Procus said:

About as big a coaching choke job as I've seen.

Wasn't great

Having said that, the coach doesn't have the players drop multiple passes and Goff miss wide open WR's. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mat said:

Wasn't great

Having said that, the coach doesn't have the players drop multiple passes and Goff miss wide open WR's. 

The coach put his players in a position to fail.  Wanna bet if somebody ran the numbers, that there is a higher rate of dropped passes and other types of poor play when the coach makes a reckless decision?

Being aggressive is great.  But you have to consider the situation.  If you're comfortably ahead and can go up by 3 scores, you go for the FG.  You don't put your team in the position to hand momentum over to your opponent.

Campbell choked.  There's just no other way to put it.

• Like 2

what a terrible day

but lions collapse was worse..and then dan campbell crying like he didn't cost them the game 😭

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Procus said:

The coach put his players in a position to fail.  Wanna bet if somebody ran the numbers, that there is a higher rate of dropped passes and other types of poor play when the coach makes a reckless decision?

Being aggressive is great.  But you have to consider the situation.  If you're comfortably ahead and can go up by 3 scores, you go for the FG.  You don't put your team in the position to hand momentum over to your opponent.

Campbell choked.  There's just no other way to put it.

It wasn't just the 4th downs though, they were dropping passes for most of the second half. The helmet catch swung the momentum off the 4th down failure and they backed it up by fumbling the ball as soon as they got it. It's like they thought they had the game won (apparently CJGJ did and was waving goodbye to the crowd at HT) and didn't need to turn up for the second half. That's also on the coach

• Haha 1

Welp, at least whoever loses in the SB is a win for us.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

True but whoever wins in the SB is a loss for us.

• Like 2

I'm disappointed that the Lions lost. Not only because I wanted the 49ers to lose, but because I wanted to watch the Super Bowl. Since we can't be in it, I wanted to see a new fanbase experience what we did after LII. 

There's nothing like that first experience! I can still feel it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, opa-opa said:

16 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Like choosing between aids and cancer smdh

• Like 2

20 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How does the Chiefs winning affect us at all? Hell, I still love Andy Reid and am still pissed he was fired. I actually get pleasure watching him carve out the rest of his Hall of Fame career, a career that should have been here exclusively.

2 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

How does the Chiefs winning affect us at all? Hell, I still love Andy Reid and am still pissed he was fired. I actually get pleasure watching him carve out the rest of his Hall of Fame career, a career that should have been here exclusively.

Because it is boring watching another team dominate especially after the Pats did it so recently.