Eagles Sign WR Parris Campbell

time2rock

Quez is just proof that you need more than just pure speed to be an NFL WR. Quez was football stupid, a very dull football mind and rock hands. Not sure what the Eagles were thinking when they got him, but I am glad he it out of here.

3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Quez is just proof that you need more than just pure speed to be an NFL WR. Quez was football stupid, a very dull football mind and rock hands. Not sure what the Eagles were thinking when they got him, but I am glad he it out of here.

He was drafted the same year we took Reagor.  Howie was obviously fixated on speed that year (ignoring everything else).  

• Like 2

Just now, time2rock said:

He was drafted the same year we took Reagor.  Howie was obviously fixated on speed that year (ignoring everything else).  

Absolutely. √

2 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

I can't find it on PFR but do we know what AJ and Devonta's running outside your blocks on a crucial 3rd down screen so badly even my wife spotted it and not making the 1st down like a dope percentage is?

It's between a molehill and a mountain.

"Crucial" you say? We must have different definitions for that word. It was 3rd and 2 in the 2nd quarter. We kicked a FG and won the game by 9 points. 

I guess this was another crucial 3rd down:

3 hours ago, brkmsn said:

It's between a molehill and a mountain.

"Crucial" you say? We must have different definitions for that word. It was 3rd and 2 in the 2nd quarter. We kicked a FG and won the game by 9 points. 

I guess this was another crucial 3rd down:

Friend I don't think you really want to open the "balls Quez Watkins was unable to catch" pandora's box during your 'leave Quez alone you ****' farewell tour.

7 hours ago, time2rock said:

I don't even recall Reagor being uniquely fast.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:41 AM, JohnB said:

I'm not full of it. I literally saw 2 Youtube videos where it was being suggested he was not going to get extended. I have no idea of the credibility of these sources though. I always assume these people have insider information. 

:roll:

10 hours ago, time2rock said:

He was fixated on speed because he spent a couple years constructing the slowest offense in the nfl before that and was in a pendulum mode overcorrecting his mistakes.

2 hours ago, Vee said:

I don't even recall Reagor being uniquely fast.

Watch his college highlight video on YouTube.  He looks pretty damn fast.  Then he was slow at the combine.  And slow as a pro.  Sometimes they run the drills for a reason.

Personally, I think there could have been more to Quez.  I think he had a lot of bad luck and missed the bus on developing chemistry with Hurts, 

I don’t foresee great success anywhere else for him and understand he made plenty of mistakes, but I just think it could have gone differently.

Let's discuss our newest playmaker Parris Campbell! :towel:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Friend I don't think you really want to open the "balls Quez Watkins was unable to catch" pandora's box during your 'leave Quez alone you ****' farewell tour.

Quez probably ran the wrong route 😆

2 hours ago, eagle45 said:

Personally, I think there could have been more to Quez.  I think he had a lot of bad luck and missed the bus on developing chemistry with Hurts, 

I don’t foresee great success anywhere else for him and understand he made plenty of mistakes, but I just think it could have gone differently.

Quez couldn't even stay on the field

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Let's discuss our newest playmaker Parris Campbell! :towel:

I always get excited for the preseason to see the new guys, how much the returning players may have improved , and the coaching changes and then always remember they don't use the preseason games to actually work on any of that. 

It will be interesting when the actual season begins to see us get the new players, returning players, and new coaches some work. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 7:53 PM, brkmsn said:

Wait until people read about his injury history ...

In light of that injury history I'm thinking Ricky Pearsall.

On 3/26/2024 at 7:56 AM, Talonblood said:

Oh stop, he was a great 6th round pick. Eagles saw flashes and overrated him for the last few years. If anything, he's a testament to how bad some of the player development is on this team. One of several guys who've gotten worse, not better.

17 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Oh stop, he was a great 6th round pick. Eagles saw flashes and overrated him for the last few years. If anything, he's a testament to how bad some of the player development is on this team. One of several guys who've gotten worse, not better.

Oh stop he says- then spouts this drivel. Well alrighty then.

a7f4d44f-6507-4d5c-99ce-23611563a2d2_text.gif

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 7:56 AM, Talonblood said:

He was a 6th round pick.

They were probably thinking, "great job on finding a role player in the 6th round!”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saltpeter said:

Player development, play calling or whatever, he should have had a better showing than what we saw, you'll be validated if he plays better wtth the Steelers.  

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

Player development, play calling or whatever, he should have had a better showing than what we saw, you'll be validated if he plays better wtth the Steelers.  

He won't get validated, simply because Quez sucks. Not hard to figure out. This guy is defending a loser- don't have any more time for this dork. 🤣

icegif-675.gif

1 hour ago, Talonblood said:

He won't get validated, simply because Quez sucks. Not hard to figure out. This guy is defending a loser- don't have any more time for this dork. 🤣

icegif-675.gif

Sucks, Loser, and Dork, you think maybe it's time you forget about him, he's not with the Eagles anymore.

I for onw think Quez was a victim of stupidity and hopes he has a great showing in Blitzburg.  .

17 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Sucks, Loser, and Dork, you think maybe it's time you forget about him, he's not with the Eagles anymore.

I for onw think Quez was a victim of stupidity and hopes he has a great showing in Blitzburg.  .

What?? Ok, but he is going to stink it up in Pittsboig, too. 🤣

11 hours ago, Saltpeter said:

He was a serviceable  6th round pick. He was replaced on the outside by an elite receiver (Brown). He was not a good fit as a slot. 

When he's not playing slot, I actually think he's a good WR. He was pretty reliable in 2021 playing on the outside and in the final regular season game in 2023 when he filled in for Brown and Smith. If Pittsburgh wants to get the most out of him, they shouldn't view him as a slot. 

• Like 1

Hurts can barely find his #1. Not expecting to see much impact from #3.

20 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Oh stop he says- then spouts this drivel. Well alrighty then.

a7f4d44f-6507-4d5c-99ce-23611563a2d2_text.gif

Go to 8Chan or something, creep