Gronk back - traded to Bucs.

DBW

9 minutes ago, DBW said:

It’s true - everyone goes to Florida to eventually die of old age.  

Seems fishy that this news breaks the same day that Brady got busted for working out in a local park.  He's probably feeling lonely down there and reaching out to his old crew to come comfort him. 

"I don't understand Gronk, I'm the GOAT....no one in Boston EVER would have told me I couldn't do something!"

Funny thing is, on paper, you'd think the Bucs have a really legit offense, but truthfully, I think Brady's arm is shot.

• Like 1

I thought they had a decent set of tightends I don’t understand the trade... unless Brady and Gronk think  they are gonna get Tampa a ring and ride off into the sunset together 

His knees were really acting up the past couple of years and now he will have to start eating a lot of food to put that weight back on. So, maybe that is why there were rumors they were considering trading OJ Howard. But, Gronk doesn't have much left, even though he isn't that old age-wise.

Makes you wonder... did he stay away because of Belechick? 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

Pats basically get a free 4th rounder. They already have the most picks in the draft. 

I hate them.... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, paco said:

Makes you wonder... did he stay away because of Belechick? 

Lane was right. They don't have fun there. It's exactly why. Gronk and Brady got tired of it, finally.

If the season is canceled, the Bucs are not going to be liking that Brady signing quite as much. A 2 year deal and if one year is lost?   How good will Brady be next year?  I think the Bucs are trying to catch lightning in a bottle with Brady and Gronk, but I don't think it is going to pay off for them.

48 minutes ago, DBW said:

It’s fake - troll job 

Oh i know.  Did you read it?  Lol

53 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why do you say that?

The 4 teams that spent time with him happen to be 4 of the better drafting franchises in the league and are the Patriots, 49ers, Giants, Texans. Another 4th rounder puts them in prime position to move wherever they need to be to get him in the middle rounds if they want him. I think Bill views him as a faster Edelman. I know I do.

• Like 1

Just now, PoconoDon said:

The 4 teams that spent time with him happen to be 4 of the better drafting franchises in the league and are the Patriots, 49ers, Giants, Texans. Another 4th rounder puts them in prime position to move wherever they need to be to get him in the middle rounds if they want him. I think Bill views him as a faster Edelman. I know I do.

Damn well that's a potential blow. God I can see it now as well. Duvernay in the slot for NE taking the league by storm.

6 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

If the season is canceled, the Bucs are not going to be liking that Brady signing quite as much. A 2 year deal and if one year is lost?   How good will Brady be next year?  I think the Bucs are trying to catch lightning in a bottle with Brady and Gronk, but I don't think it is going to pay off for them.

I don’t either. 

13 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Funny thing is, on paper, you'd think the Bucs have a really legit offense, but truthfully, I think Brady's arm is shot.

But if it's not watch out. Fix up that oline and it's a legit offense. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

At least we will get to finally see whether it was Tom or Bill who was the reason for all the success.  It’ll be interesting to see.  I think he’s going to fail miserably 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:27 PM, DBW said:

It’s true - everyone goes to Florida to eventually die of old age.  

Heavens waiting room.