Boston Scott is gonna have a big year

JP HOF

Something about being an Eagles fan and loving the backups more than the starters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devaster said:

Something about being an Eagles fan and loving the backups more than the starters.

Underdog stories are nice and all but, at the end of the day those guys don't last long might get 1 or 2 seasons out of them then they go back to what they were. I rather just have someone who is just really effing good then hope someone is gonna pull through for a season. 

5 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

I remember when i had my 1st beer...

famous Beer Fest quote. Such a good one.

2 hours ago, RUEagle said:

He’s average at best 

He's a good back up... Perhaps a very good #3 but yeah I mean I don't think many of us think he's elite.

4 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

What i want is Clement to return to health & form.

Like with Scott.  I wouldnt hold my breath.  Im all in on sanders and hoping that when a back not named sanders is in the game it’s specifically to give sanders a breather or we are in victory formation

I’d like to see a running back by committee situation 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

Like with Scott.  I wouldnt hold my breath.  Im all in on sanders and hoping that when a back not named sanders is in the game it’s specifically to give sanders a breather or we are in victory formation

Meh...I'm pumped for Sanders this year, but I like the RB by committee approach.  I obviously want him to have the bulk of the carries, but he doesn't need to be the only RB if this offense starts clicking.  

On 7/25/2020 at 3:19 PM, JP HOF said:

He's unstoppable.

I feel like this post needs elaboration.  What is "big year” and "unstoppable”

I would call this hyperbole, but I also read someone in the blog say that Jamal Adams was the best safety in the NFL his first play in the league — so it’s a sliding scale

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I feel like this post needs elaboration.  What is "big year” and "unstoppable”

Unfortunately from some posters you'll never get that elaboration.

He'll spin around and run through a tiny wormhole in the 6th dimension and appear 5 yards downfield

• Like 2

I think he will be effective in a role similar to Sproles, before his age caught him and he couldn’t stay healthy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nipples said:

I think he will be effective in a role similar to Sproles, before his age caught him and he couldn’t stay healthy. 

Agreed. I think as a back up / utility player he will put up decent numbers. If that's considered a big year then fair enough.