September 3, 20242 yr It’s sad that Ditka played for crap teams here and then got traded to a good team for a guy the Cowboys were duped into drafting and quickly realized their mistake. They easily pawned him off to the incompetent Pete Retzlaff and laughed heir way to a Super Bowl a couple years later.
September 5, 20242 yr Author Happy Feller. The first Eagle to wear #1. Drafted in the fourth round out of Texas in 1971. Made 6 of 20 attempts during his only season with the Eagles.
September 6, 20242 yr Wait, his name really is Happy Feller? That´s not just a description of his disposition? That´s one of the best football names I´ve ever heard. Right up there with Randy Bullock and Frostee Rucker
September 6, 20242 yr 16 minutes ago, kiwinavega said: Wait, his name really is Happy Feller? That´s not just a description of his disposition? That´s one of the best football names I´ve ever heard. Right up there with Randy Bullock and Frostee Rucker Made 6 out of 20 attempts? And got to play the whole season? I bet he wasn’t as happy as he looks.
September 6, 20242 yr My sister still likes to make fun of me for how excited I was that the Eagles drafted Happy Feller, knowing that he turned out to be absolutely awful. I think he once missed four field goals in a game at Washington that ended in a tie.
September 6, 20242 yr Author 3 hours ago, kiwinavega said: Wait, his name really is Happy Feller? That´s not just a description of his disposition? That´s one of the best football names I´ve ever heard. Right up there with Randy Bullock and Frostee Rucker https://www.stadiumtalk.com/s/best-nfl-player-names-f197b7c19a244c32
September 6, 20242 yr Some quality, but no Dick Butkus? No Curry Burns? No Tank Carradine? No A A Ron Rodgers?
Create an account or sign in to comment