Betting NBA

SBorBust

Portland closed as a 6-point favorite yesterday. I got Memphis in-game in the first quarter at +10.5. I think it got as high as +13.5. 

Getting 4.5 extra points of value in the first quarter is going to be a profitable long term play. We all know the trailing team is most likely going to make a run.

I would go as far to say you should almost never bet NBA pregame. Only in-game.

5 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Portland closed as a 6-point favorite yesterday. I got Memphis in-game in the first quarter at +10.5. I think it got as high as +13.5. 

Getting 4.5 extra points of value in the first quarter is going to be a profitable long term play. We all know the trailing team is most likely going to make a run.

I would go as far to say you should almost never bet NBA pregame. Only in-game.

I really like the parlays where you choose how many points a guy will score. I have made so much money off of Damian Lillard this past week.

1 hour ago, Paul852 said:

I really like the parlays where you choose how many points a guy will score. I have made so much money off of Damian Lillard this past week.

That’s funny. Last week I took Ja Morant OVER 19.5 POINTS AND GRIZZ WIN at +174. It lost (not enough Morant points), but the is good value, IMO.

4 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

That’s funny. Last week I took Ja Morant OVER 19.5 POINTS AND GRIZZ WIN at +174. It lost (not enough Morant points), but the is good value, IMO.

I agree. I think I saw a big boost for Morant dunks over .5 and then watched him dunk twice damn near in sequence. They are fun bets too.

• 1 month later...

I parlayed the NBA game last night along with tonight.  Last night I took Miami at +3.5 and tonight I took the Lebrons at -6.  I don't feel great about tonight.  

• 2 months later...

DraftKings oddsboost 

+100 Embiid to score over 7.5 points on 12/23

Max bet 25 dollars. 

Free money. 

12 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

DraftKings oddsboost 

+100 Embiid to score over 7.5 points on 12/23

Max bet 25 dollars. 

Free money. 

Yep, the free money begins. Curious what Fandeul will be doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DK has a promo where basically Lakers v Denver game, you get the over.  For every 1,000 bettors on that, the line drops by 1.  Max bet is $25.  Currently, the over is now at like 100, so pretty much guaranteed win.

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I got in when it was at 94. Its probably even lower than that now. 

We’ll all get what the final number is.  It’s at 55 now.