January 16, 20251 yr These were sold in 2003/2004 for all nfl mlb and nhl teams for like 15 bucks each. I was a poor college student so they eluded me. I’ve been trying to buy them since. Many teams are easy to come by
January 16, 20251 yr Author I got Donald a few years ago. I wanted Donald as a center but kicker was available and settled on that
January 16, 20251 yr Author Two years ago goofy came up, he was only sold on eagles website as a WR but RB Goofy came up on eBay
January 16, 20251 yr Author So I’ve been searching for QB Mickey just about every month on eBay and other auction/memoribilla sites for a good 10+ years
January 16, 20251 yr Author Mickey finally popped up in August as part of a set of 3. I nearly paid 150+ but that would have been just nuts. Even for this very valuable bobble-head. I asked if they’d sell separately but again wanted too much. finally early December the dude (or maybe woman) listed them separately. Mickey as described was open box and a little damage around the nose but they only wanted 25 for him
January 16, 20251 yr Author 14 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said: I tried to AI Pluto for you doing Saquon's Haunch Launch (TM) It was ok I guess A place of honor on my wrist
January 18, 20251 yr Author 7 hours ago, Godfather said: I'll give you 50 bucks for the set Will only trade for merch, what have you got
January 19, 20251 yr On 1/17/2025 at 10:44 PM, OCEaglefan said: Will only trade for merch, what have you got All @Godfather has is a bronzed pair of @olsilverhair's knickers from their first night together.
Create an account or sign in to comment