June 14, 20251 yr WHAT DO YOU ALL DO FOR TROUSERS? DO YOU BRINE THEM?I ONLY WEAR ONE KIND. I PURCHASE STRETCHY BLACK TRACK PANTS AND I ONLY WEAR THEM AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN SOAKING IN A COLD SALT SOLUTION FOR AT LEAST TWENTY FOUR HOURS. I KEEP AN ANTIQUE VICTORIAN TIN WASHTUB FILLED WITH CONSISTENT TEN-TO-FIFTEEN PARTS PER MILLION SALTWATER SOLUTION IN THE COLD AIR OF MY AUNTIE'S GARDEN. EACH MORNING I DON A PAIR OF FRESHLY-BRINED PANTALOONS, COMPLETELY SHIRTLESS AND REGIMENTAL, THEN I SLOSH AROUND, LETTING THE PENSIONERS GET A GANDER OF MY LITHE FIGURE.THIS HAS BEEN AN ANECTDOTE BY FACTOTUM-OF-THE-BOARD, ARTHER J.
June 15, 20251 yr I didn't see vermouth listed. Not even a dry. Savages. in the meantime , a PSL on Huskies.https://www.facebook.com/reel/1538874283743395
June 21, 20251 yr Author "IF IT FEELS LIKE MORE THAN TWO FINGERS, IT'S PROBABLY A D***."- DAVE ATTELLTHIS HAS BEEN A QUOTE AND PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BY FACTOTUM-OF-THE-BOARD, ARTHER J.
June 23, 20251 yr 15 hours ago, hukdonfoniks said:I'm intrigued to see where this goes.i could be wrong but i think it's a love letter from artie to me personally. like that Lakehouse movie but with more wheelchair access to the mailbox.
June 24, 20251 yr On 6/23/2025 at 8:59 AM, wholesale_Melvin said:i could be wrong but i think it's a love letter from artie to me personally.like that Lakehouse movie but with more wheelchair access to the mailbox.on the wheels of loooooooooooooove.....
June 24, 20251 yr 28 minutes ago, hukdonfoniks said:on the wheels of loooooooooooooove.....was about to correct and then thought................oh i see it.
June 24, 20251 yr On 6/23/2025 at 8:59 AM, wholesale_Melvin said:like that Lakehouse movie What's the plot? I could look it up but you're version will be way funnier.
June 25, 20251 yr 15 hours ago, Redden said:What's the plot? I could look it up but you're version will be way funnier.a guy tries to feel a woman's box by using a magical time traveling mailbox, the sequel was called birdbox but in that one she still couldn't see him without going crazy. not to be confused with the 2009 thriller The Box about a box or the box from the movie Seven that was opened at the end and revealed to contain the head of Brad Pitt's wife....
June 26, 20251 yr 10 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:a guy tries to feel a woman's box by using a magical time traveling mailbox, the sequel was called birdbox but in that one she still couldn't see him without going crazy.not to be confused with the 2009 thriller The Box about a box or the box from the movie Seven that was opened at the end and revealed to contain the head of Brad Pitt's wife....You never disappoint.
July 5, 20251 yr Author "Don’t get me wrong, I like to cuddle. But there is such a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so that they can’t get away.”— Dave Attell
July 27, 20251 yr Things i would prefer NOT to hear from Chickie the morning after experimental date night:YOUR toilet's clogged.
August 2, 20251 yr Author d769bedd 4dc9 4d1d b146 e6555e7f...d769bedd 4dc9 4d1d b146 e6555e7fa59a — Postimages
August 9, 20251 yr Author 42cc4d6e d478 4d01 a258 d038a154...42cc4d6e d478 4d01 a258 d038a154bddf — Postimages
Create an account or sign in to comment