EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp V 2.0(Football only version please)

DeathByEagle

Since the other threat was Hi Jacked by different subjects they can have it and keep going there with it. 

Lets keep this one to actual Eagles talk. 

• Like 5

With the news on Dillard we will need a vet OT or OG. Yes Peters can move back to LT. But we really don;t have a lot of options. Kicking the tires on FAs like OT Cordy Glenn or OG Larry Warford are now real options. Peters goes out a lot so these should be options to look into. Id keep Peters at OG with Pryor as the backup and look at Glenn to come in. 

19 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Since the other threat was Hi Jacked by different subjects they can have it and keep going there with it. 

Lets keep this one to actual Eagles talk. 

GIPHY's Top 25 GIFs of 2019. 2019 was a wild one — you're not alone… | by  GIPHY | Medium

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posting on the first page just because things usually happen overnight and the privilege isn't usually mine.  As you were

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

GIPHY's Top 25 GIFs of 2019. 2019 was a wild one — you're not alone… | by  GIPHY | Medium

Perfect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sixers really need to add a scoring threat. Someone who can shoot from 3 but also drive and create fouls, being able to play a little defense wouldn't hurt either. 

• Like 1

Best shot at a scorer like that wild probably be Jordan Clarkson on our MLE.

Anyone else to discuss would have to be through imagining trade scenarios. 

29 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yes.  Multiple guys like this.  Who do you think they can get?  Also, what is your opinion of the Box and 1 defense?

It's complicated because of our screwed up salary cap with horford and Harris. Honestly I don't even hate Harris that much but I knew from the jump that horford was a mistake. Looking at the celtics they have a few smaller guys playing PF with Brown, Tatum, and Hayward. Inspired by that I like Saddiq Bey in the draft, as well as Devin Vassell, both may require a trade up though. 

Box and 1 works if you have people that move their feet. Sixers stand around too much on defense looking. Maybe that changes with a new coach. 

Box and 1 is pretty much only a high school defense.  In the NBA there's usually more than 1 dynamic scorer on the court. You can't really use it against most teams. 

In high school,  that's not usually the case. 

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So.  What’s going on the grill this weekend?   

nothing.

we just discovered the Adobo seasoning in my house thanks to my wife's dominican friend. Some kind of beef. Its called something in spanish dont know what cut it is. Slice it in to thin strips. Let it marinate with the seasoning, and peppers and onions for a while. Then fry a couple minutes, then simmer for a while. 

Its pretty darn good. But we had some leftovers and I threw it in between some tortillas to make a steak quesadilla. Came out phenomenal. Best quesadilla I ever had. Better than taco bell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Adobo is Spanish/Portuguese and it’s a way of seasoning.  Chicken, pork, beef.  Paprika, Vinegar, Oregano, S&P.  And you’re right.  It’s pretty good.  Go to the Latin aisle in the store and get adobo seasoning there.  I use it often.  As a matter of fact.  Little tip.  Always check out the Latin/Asian aisle when you’re looking for dried herbs and spices.  If it’s there, it’s a lot cheaper than the over priced McCormicks crap.   

yeah we had to line up behind all the MAGA hats buying the goya. Luckily we were able to snag one before it sold out. 

• Like 1

Donald Trump- "The NBA has become a political organization..."

Thats true. Ridiculous. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Donald Trump- "The NBA has become a political organization..."

Thats true. Ridiculous. 

An “I'M NOT RACIST OR ANYTHING...” Guide EXACTLY WHEN, WHERE, & I'IOW BLACK  PEOPLE SIIOIILD BE ALLOWED TO PROTEST THINGS By Whitey McSportsfan 'A book  that black people should be grateful for” -

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

An “I'M NOT RACIST OR ANYTHING...” Guide EXACTLY WHEN, WHERE, & I'IOW BLACK  PEOPLE SIIOIILD BE ALLOWED TO PROTEST THINGS By Whitey McSportsfan 'A book  that black people should be grateful for” -

Is that the prequel to "You aint black!" by Joe Biden?

• Haha 2

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yes.  Does their own gonorrhea cancel each other out?

Asking for a friend.  

Kind of... when 2 infected patients get together at the very least they help #stopthespread

You guys did exactly what I wanted you to do, that was too easy, lol