August 23, 20251 yr I say yes, by all means. Most of the activity on these boards right now is in CVON. I don't see why other people should bear the sole financial burden for the start up, maintenance and improvement of these boards.
August 24, 20251 yr Tsar Nicholas II was trying share a cab and said "hey is there romanov in there for one more?"
August 24, 20251 yr Why should I contribute while the freeloaders contribute nothing?Sure reeks of something to me.
August 24, 20251 yr 57 minutes ago, Paul852 said:Why should I contribute while the freeloaders contribute nothing?Sure reeks of something to me.Because you have the means to do so, cheapskate.
August 24, 20251 yr 21 hours ago, Procus said:I say yes, by all means. Most of the activity on these boards right now is in CVON. I don't see why other people should bear the sole financial burden for the start up, maintenance and improvement of these boards.You should complain about VA Beach’s leadership and then ask for a 10% stake in the board like Trump did with Intel.
August 24, 20251 yr Author 1 hour ago, Arthur Jackson said:Tsar Nicholas II was trying share a cab and said "hey is there romanov in there for one more?"Somebody should start a poll about whether Arthur Jackson is funny
August 24, 20251 yr Author 1 hour ago, Paul852 said:Why should I contribute while the freeloaders contribute nothing?Sure reeks of something to me.So in other words, you consider yourself to be a freeloader
August 24, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:I don’t mind contributing if needed, but I don’t think it should be required.I personally have contributed. I really don’t care whether others choose not to. That is their prerogative. I just think about myself … and the value and pleasure I get is immense, and I’m happy to give value for value.I appreciate this board like family. I came in to Philly from Northern California this week and reached out to one of the EMBers I hadn’t met to have lunch together. We had a great lunch at Lascala’s Fire in Villanova. I have the EMB to thank for that great time. You can think of the contribution as a "tip” to the EMB.
August 24, 20251 yr Author 2 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:Mussorgsky wanted to stage his opera in 1871, but it just wasn't quite godunov.😴😴😴
August 24, 20251 yr Hans Gruber sent his main henchman out to kill John McClane, but he just wasn't quite godunov.
August 24, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, lynched1 said:I have and would do soThey should pay you to post here.
August 25, 20251 yr 9 hours ago, Procus said:So in other words, you consider yourself to be a freeloaderA freeloader of the free service I would stop using tomorrow if somebody tried charging me for it? Absolutely.
August 25, 20251 yr 10 hours ago, Dave Moss said:Because you have the means to do so, cheapskate. Man, imagine if everyone had that mentality to help out when they had the means.
August 25, 20251 yr Author 10 minutes ago, Paul852 said:A freeloader of the free service I would stop using tomorrow if somebody tried charging me for it? Absolutely.Feel free to leave anytime. Nobody takes you seriously here anyway.
August 25, 20251 yr 42 minutes ago, Procus said:Feel free to leave anytime. Nobody takes you seriously here anyway.Aw boo-hoo, people should give money to the message board.By the way, I gave $100 the last time HE begged people to give money. Now I got you coming around doing the same. Bunch of beggars over here.
August 25, 20251 yr Author 50 minutes ago, Paul852 said:Aw boo-hoo, people should give money to the message board.By the way, I gave $100 the last time HE begged people to give money. Now I got you coming around doing the same. Bunch of beggars over here.Kudos for the $100 donation - it's probably more than most have done. And he wasn't begging. The boards are not a profit making enterprise. You're being an a--hole for suggesting he was begging while continuing to frequent the boards.
August 25, 20251 yr Author 23 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:@Procus did you pay to get a blue check mark on Twitter?Do chickens have lips?
Create an account or sign in to comment