September 7, 20251 yr Brian Burns is getting looked at on the sideline. 1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:Daniels has been showing that last year wasn't a fluke. He can throwYeah not seeing any signs of a sophomore slump yet.
September 7, 20251 yr A mistake there by Daniels. I don't think it will matter much for the outcome of the game though.
September 7, 20251 yr 12 minutes ago, metal said:Daniel Jones is slinging it. Who is this guy?I'm not watching it but I've been hearing he's playing great lol
September 7, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:I'm not watching it but I've been hearing he's playing great lolIt's hard to tell if it's because the Dolphins are that bad or he's just gotten a lot better with Steichen (probably a bit of both) but he looks like a competent QB
September 7, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, metal said:It's hard to tell if it's because the Dolphins are that bad or he's just gotten a lot better with Steichen (probably a bit of both) but he looks like a competent QBWell it’s stark because while jones has looked really good, tua has looked terrible.
September 7, 20251 yr The Giants have done much better on defense in the second half. Too bad their offense is still hot garbagio
September 7, 20251 yr 17 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:Every week 1 there's a score that absolutely nobody sees coming. I got the Jets over Pittsburgh 47-14It's a high scoring game, at least.
September 7, 20251 yr 31 minutes ago, metal said:Garrett Wilson got annihilated by Ramsey.Fields got him killed
September 8, 20251 yr 17 hours ago, LacesOut said:It's a high scoring game, at least.i think the game that fit the description was Colts over Phins 30-8.
Create an account or sign in to comment