The Combined Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread

Mlodj

They also have a third series starting called the Walking Dead: World Beyond and a movie coming out.  Try to keep up OP.

23 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

They also have a third series starting called the Walking Dead: World Beyond and a movie coming out.  Try to keep up OP.

They'll suck too.  The common element their shows have is that they don't have a single writer that has a clue.

i don't think it's a secret at this point but the teaser they aired for the delayed season finale showed 

Spoiler

maggie. :meh:  

5 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i don't think it's a secret at this point but the teaser they aired for the delayed season finale showed 

Hide contents

maggie. :meh:  

Not a secret anymore.  They should bring back Andrea though.  At least we had something to look at.

13 hours ago, DBW said:

Not a secret anymore.  They should bring back Andrea though.  At least we had something to look at.

She is looking rough now.  

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

She is looking rough now.  

I mean she's nearing a decade of decomposition? 

• Like 2

Why would they create a 3rd option and not just add said new option into either fear or TWD? Feels like they are thinning out an already barren herd, no pun intended

5 minutes ago, Wormlegs said:

Why would they create a 3rd option and not just add said new option into either fear or TWD? Feels like they are thinning out an already barren heard, no pun intended

I think this new one is a mini-series as a lead up to the Rick Grimes movie?

57 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I think this new one is a mini-series as a lead up to the Rick Grimes movie?

gotcha. I really hope it gets better

2 hours ago, Wormlegs said:

gotcha. I really hope it gets better

If you like whiny teenagers then you will love it.  

• Haha 2

On 4/24/2020 at 5:58 PM, heyeaglefn said:

If you like whiny teenagers then you will love it.  

I'm not even going to try and watch it. I can't muster through another pile of hot diaper. I will stick with TWD & Fear unless it gets worse than this season

I think it was the #1 show on Cable still or close to it.  

14 hours ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

When are they bringing Rick back, or is that for a movie?

Yes, he is doing movies only I believe, I think they were aiming end of year but may be delayed with the virus.  

32 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

Yes, he is doing movies only I believe, I think they were aiming end of year but may be delayed with the virus.  

Speaking of movies only.... did that dude quit acting? I mean, he was the LEAD of a (financially) successful TV show and I haven't seen or heard his name in ANYTHING else since first learning about him via this show around 2012ish.

Hell, just about every other "main" character who left has went on to take lead roles in other shows/projects (even if most of them sucked or are forgotten), but its like Andy Lincoln just dropped off the face of the earth. 

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Speaking of movies only.... did that dude quit acting? I mean, he was the LEAD of a (financially) successful TV show and I haven't seen or heard his name in ANYTHING else since first learning about him via this show around 2012ish.

Hell, just about every other "main" character who left has went on to take lead roles in other shows/projects (even if most of them sucked or are forgotten), but its like Andy Lincoln just dropped off the face of the earth. 

He has two young kids and lives in the UK, so that is why he ending up leaving.  

2 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Tell that to the troops!

7 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Also, his father-in-law is Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull fame.  When he thinks of reasons to go to work, money is probably not an issue.

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, DBW said:

Twd back October 4th 

Did they ever air the finale?