Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-28-25, 3:00PM EST

Featured Replies

😂

Had Dotson open I think

The defense really needed a rest there.

Passing on 3rd and 3. Shades of last week

Can’t even get a first down. KP is a cancer to this team and he needs to be removed immediately. It has to be the first step.

KP's favorite play is the play action to Goedert. His bread and butter.

Lmao

No obvious illegal contact/holding call. Good throw not caught. Could’ve run for it easily too.

Just now, RainWave23 said:

That’s holding it illegal contact. Has to be called.

Not when it’s against Philly. Only when they do it is it called.

Just now, RainWave23 said:

That’s holding it illegal contact. Has to be called.

It won't. It's blatantly obvious what's going on here the league is proving their point.

Crazy how they cannot get done anything right anymore

Another 3 and out. I'm shocked.

he couldve ran that for 5 -10 yds easy. welcome back to 2023 folks

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Can’t even get a first down. KP is a cancer to this team and he needs to be removed immediately. It has to be the first step.

then we can realize Hurts sucks too

Can’t even get a ST play, sad.

Take away that 21 point spurt last week and we've scored like 20 points in a month. Why wasn't the OC let go again?

Just now, MagicMoment said:

Passing on 3rd and 3. Shades of last week

KP likes to chose the worst possible play. I’m surprised it wasn’t a bomb play.

He has the 1st if he runs for it.

Another magnificent throw from hurts. He can't even execute a basic passing attacking. People wonder why the team pivoted to a run heavy offense. I hope Howie is paying close attention to what is happening.

Can't even get ONE first down.....same "play" that we have seen all season...fake to barkley and then toss to goedert....besides that play we have not seen another single creative play out of this offense....I was going to give it until halftime but I think I have already seen enough from this team...and its obvious they want dallas in the playoffs....

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Take away that 21 point spurt last week and we've scored like 20 points in a month. Why wasn't the OC let go again?

Because Sirianni is quickly becoming a liability to this team.

1 minute ago, kiwieagle said:

Had Dotson open I think

Rewind it and he was. I'm guessing Goedert was the first and only read

certainly not fun to watch this team any more.

3 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Goeddert runs out of bounds just short.

Goedert is playing not to get hurt so he can get paid in the offseason. Half effort routes, weak blocking..

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Can't even get ONE first down.....same "play" that we have seen all season...fake to barkley and then toss to goedert....besides that play we have not seen another single creative play out of this offense....I was going to give it until halftime but I think I have already seen enough from this team...and its obvious they want dallas in the playoffs....

We have 10 plays in our playbook.

Our offense consists of 3 yard runs up the middle and passes short of the sticks. Scary

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.