Gender reveal party starts huge wildfire in CA

Dave Moss

Bunch of bigots in California. You can’t determine a kids gender, it must tell you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

These gender reveals originally started out cute with the cake cutting to reveal the gender with blue or pink cake, but they've gotten obnoxious.  Either package it with your baby shower, or if you're concerned with having the sex known for gifts for the shower, just do something small with immediate family and post it on facebook for attention like a normal person.  These stupid canon things at huge parties are ridic. 

• Like 3

My wife and I chose to not find out the sex of our child - greatest surprise of our life.  I think it's much more fun that way.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

My wife and I chose to not find out the sex of our child - greatest surprise of our life.  I think it's much more fun that way.

we knew both times and i kinda wish we didnt, just for the reason you stated here. either way i think a gender reveal party is as dumb as can be. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

We had three children - and we didn't want to know their gender until after they were delivered - a nice surprise each time, we thought.

• Like 2

I’m never surprised by a gender reveal. I always expect a boy or girl and damn near every time, that’s what it is. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m never surprised by a gender reveal. I always expect a boy or girl and damn near every time, that’s what it is. 

Agreed.  Its much more fun to try to guess what gender they'll choose as young adults. 

• Haha 2

I'm so old there was no such thing as gender reveals when I was having babies.  At one ultra sound they asked if I wanted to know, and I said no.  Surprise is so much better.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

2 hours ago, sameaglesfan said:

We had three children - and we didn't want to know their gender until after they were delivered - a nice surprise each time, we thought.

Admit it.  This was you:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, paco said:

Admit it.  This was you:

:lol: Actually, my wife was convinced it was a boy - I guessed girl AND I was the closest of anyone on the weight before she was born.  I never cared whether I had a boy or a girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

5 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

Guess I missed when people starting using Fing explosives for their sex reveal parties.  Seems a smidge unnecessary...

ABomb.jpg

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, binkybink77 said:

These gender reveals originally started out cute with the cake cutting to reveal the gender with blue or pink cake, but they've gotten obnoxious.  Either package it with your baby shower, or if you're concerned with having the sex known for gifts for the shower, just do something small with immediate family and post it on facebook for attention like a normal person.  These stupid canon things at huge parties are ridic. 

IMO the best gender reveals are the ones where your bank account is green because you don’t have any crotch fruit and never intend to. 

Like today, I did whatever the F I wanted to with my time and my money. 

Green. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They’re often started by lightning strikes, but people start some of them too.  Sometimes accidentally, sometimes on purpose...

The problem right now is you’ve had a dry hot summer out west and these fires can grow in a few days and start burning thousands of acres of forest.   Anyone who thinks this would be solved by better forest management has probably never been in the woods.

1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

They’re often started by lightning strikes, but people start some of them too.  Sometimes accidentally, sometimes on purpose...

The problem right now is you’ve had a dry hot summer out west and these fires can grow in a few days and start burning thousands of acres of forest.   Anyone who thinks this would be solved by better forest management has probably never been in the woods.

Everyone knows they would be solved by the Green New Deal, silly

• Like 1