April 24Apr 24 My butthole hurts.@hputenis really nailed me the other night. He probably doesn't even remember it. Oooops, wrong thread.
April 24Apr 24 24 minutes ago, OCEaglefan said:This is nice on a bigger screenYour Mom's porn scenes are nice on a bigger screen too.
April 24Apr 24 1 hour ago, LacesOut said:My butthole hurts.@hputenis really nailed me the other night. He probably doesn't even remember it.Oooops, wrong thread.You were a trooper though. Never have I seen a dirtstar take such punishment, but you took in the entire experience with a smile on your face!
April 24Apr 24 2 hours ago, LacesOut said:My butthole hurts.@hputenis really nailed me the other night. He probably doesn't even remember it.Oooops, wrong thread.Oh this the right thread but wrong member.Set innuendos to three.
April 28Apr 28 Great... glad to hear this...... I'm sure you will enjoy the lads comparing who grunted loudest during their "workout" sessions on a bigger screen.But since you are on a bigger screen, you can more easily multi task...... time to update the title of your longtime thread.
April 29Apr 29 1 hour ago, Steve 17 said:Great... glad to hear this...... I'm sure you will enjoy the lads comparing who grunted loudest during their "workout" sessions on a bigger screen.But since you are on a bigger screen, you can more easily multi task...... time to update the title of your longtime thread.
April 29Apr 29 9 hours ago, Dave Moss said:I've viewed the EMB exclusively on my toilet since 2003Nothing else to view while sitting there eh ?
April 29Apr 29 Dave, Porn can be your friend. Look him up on the Interwebz thingy. He goes by the name of @Steve 17, OR @hputenis.
April 29Apr 29 21 hours ago, Dave Moss said:I've viewed the EMB exclusively on my toilet since 2003I don't mean to sound insincere but i swear i thought you had died years ago.
April 30Apr 30 19 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:I don't mean to sound insincere but i swear i thought you had died years ago.You thought I passed away the same way as Elvis
April 30Apr 30 14 hours ago, Dave Moss said:You thought I passed away the same way as Elvisno sh___ .hey, if you had to choose between picking up a tequila on sale (and you're a shooter, not a sipper):Pantalones Repo $33.00 750mLHerradura Plato $38.00 1L
Create an account or sign in to comment