Week 1: Cowboys @ Rams

AlpineEagle

Just now, CaliEagle said:

And the midfield logo looks like it cost less than 5 bucks to create. It looks like the artist was trying to draw the Texans logo, but then just gave up.

This is when neither home team has much attendance..but I guess its better than building two multi billion dollar stadiums when neither fan base combined can fill one

dallas missed fg

Just now, pisceschica said:

This is when neither home team has much attendance..but I guess its better than building two multi billion dollar stadiums when neither fan base combined can fill one

dallas missed fg

They should've built the stadium with two fields inside of it so the Chargers and Rams could play at the same time and maybe their combined fan bases could pack about half of the stands.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I don't know who thought browns and bengals would be a great thursday night matchup 

Somebody who likes the color orange. I would say someone from Ohio, but I don't know if most them even care about it.

9 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

$5B for a stadium :nonono:

I think it looks pretty awesome

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

And the midfield logo looks like it cost less than 5 bucks to create. It looks like the artist was trying to draw the Texans logo, but then just gave up.

The field one looks like it's been shrunk or something

New uniforms and logos for 7 NFL teams are coming in 2020 - Insider

Just now, Mike030270 said:

I think it looks pretty awesome

The field one looks like it's been shrunk or something

New uniforms and logos for 7 NFL teams are coming in 2020 - Insider

Yeah but neither team has much of a fan base...I remember the rams divisional round game vs dallas you would've though boys were the home team

Jerry Jones already paying the refs? Over a yard short of the endzone and they call it a  TD.

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Jerry Jones already paying the refs? Over a yard short of the endzone and they call it a  TD.

Nah, they drafted CeeDee Lamb and he made 3 catches on that drive to get Dallas to the RZ.

Talent. It Matters!

Not sure why hawks patriots is being hyped the way it is since brady is gone :blink:

You're not buying the Bill Belichick mystique (or cheating techniques?)

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

You're not buying the Bill Belichick mystique (or cheating techniques?)

nah..they both need each other. 

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I miss having an Oline

I know brooks is done for season but what about johnson? Who else am I missing?

I know brooks is done for season but what about johnson? Who else am I missing?

Lane had surgery in August to cleanup his ankle injury from last year. No idea when he's coming back. I consider Peters a backup because he's slow and is getting beat. I also expect false starts in the future. He at least stayed in the game though

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Lane had surgery in August to cleanup his ankle injury from last year. No idea when he's coming back. I consider Peters a backup because he's slow and is getting beat. I also expect false starts in the future. He at least stayed in the game though

So we're pretty much f'd...got it :nonono:

I still dont understand how that rugby player the eagles drafted saw his first snap today..hmm

I don't think that was quite a turn upfield.  So, it will probably be incomplete. But, it's pretty close.

Just now, pisceschica said:

thats not a fumble

Agree. That's exactly like the Sheldon Brown hit on Reggie Bush.

Archived