Best Seats/View, Family Sections, and SRO. Your 1 stop shop for where to sit.

The Linc is known for being a very fan friendly stadium when it comes to viewing angles, and closeness of the seats to the field. It really is top notch and better than any other stadium that I have visited. With that being said, lets get down to it....  

Best Seats in the house are a personal preference, In my opinion however, Sections 101-103,137-138, and 118-122  From rows 18 BACK are the best seats in the house.  Rows closer than 18 can be obstructed by players/coaches/sideline cameras.  

I also love the views from the Club sections C20-C23 and C1,C2,C39 and C40. Obviously these are between the 40's with a raised view and not much can top it.

Often Missed awesome seats...  The LOGE Sections. These are the first 4 rows of the 200 level.  They are below the main 200 level seating in a "private" feel area. Just above the Club Sections, these seats offer unbelievable views.  The downside is that you can sometimes feel disconnected from the crowd because you are in a small sectioned off area. But the trade off to me is worth every penny.  

The family section/no alcohol section is 217.  

SRO-Standing Room Only Tickets... - With a SRO ticket you can stand in any of the following places. Head House Plaza, Main/Upper Concourses, Miller Lite Phlite Deck, Eagles Nest, Ramps and Stairways.  Get there early and if you get a good spot, dont plan on moving... The crowds get thick and if you go for a drink or bathroom, youll never get back to the front. 

eaglesseating.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, What The F said:

Often Missed awesome seats...  The LOGE Sections. These are the first 5 rows of the 200 level.  They are below the main 200 level seating in a "private" feel area. Just above the Club Sections, these seats offer unbelievable views.  The downside is that you can sometimes feel disconnected from the crowd because you are in a small sectioned off area. But the trade off to me is worth every penny.  

Actually it's the first 4 rows. That's where our seats are, and I love them. You're right about it feeling kinda "private" but that's actually a positive thing. And if you're in row 4, you can stand and not block anyone's view because there is a wall behind you. 

5 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Actually it's the first 4 rows. That's where our seats are, and I love them. You're right about it feeling kinda "private" but that's actually a positive thing. And if you're in row 4, you can stand and not block anyone's view because there is a wall behind you. 

Fat fingered it! Fixed.  Thanks

im in 227. love it there. just under the overhang so we don't get rained on.

• Like 1