July 23Jul 23 The topic is Bulldog Eagle football from a Cards fan. I think y'all have a legit D. Definitely in the conversation. The Rams are dream team esque; something y'all experienced. Same in pathetic Arizona Sports..we keep hoping this is like the Dan Campbell hiring in Detroit.
July 24Jul 24 12 hours ago, BulldogCardinal said:The topic is Bulldog Eagle football from a Cards fan. I think y'all have a legit D. Definitely in the conversation. The Rams are dream team esque; something y'all experienced. Same in pathetic Arizona Sports..we keep hoping this is like the Dan Campbell hiring in Detroit.You like legit D
July 28Jul 28 On 7/23/2026 at 9:08 PM, olsilverhair said:You like legit Dstop flirting, this isn't your golden grinder account.
July 29Jul 29 5 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:stop flirting, this isn't your golden grinder account.I don’t know what that is, so I googled it and it said you are a fat pig5 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:stop flirting, this isn't your golden grinder account.
July 29Jul 29 7 hours ago, Godfather said:Hey fogtags... no surprise you two are fighting over a new caulksettle down fruit salad. you'll get your customary sloppy 3rds.
July 29Jul 29 1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:settle down fruit salad. you'll get your customary sloppy 3rds.@EaglePhan1986 is already moist for 3rds. Guess I'll take whatever is left
July 29Jul 29 2 hours ago, Godfather said:@EaglePhan1986 is already moist for 3rds. Guess I'll take whatever is leftGlad to see that fat lesbo @olsilverhair can post again
July 29Jul 29 22 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:Glad to see that fat lesbo @olsilverhair can post againOnly in R&R. He said that liberal tranny mod3 won't let him post in other forums still. I guess the EMB is being ran like Natzi Germany
July 29Jul 29 6 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:Glad to see that fat lesbo @olsilverhair can post againOnly in RnR
July 29Jul 29 6 hours ago, Godfather said:Only in R&R. He said that liberal tranny mod3 won't let him post in other forums still. I guess the EMB is being ran like Natzi GermanyYou know they all worship fauci
July 31Jul 31 On 7/29/2026 at 5:24 PM, olsilverhair said:You know they all worship fauciDid you and alpha_turd decide who's popping bulldogs cherry yet?
July 31Jul 31 6 hours ago, Godfather said:Did you and alpha_turd decide who's popping bulldogs cherry yet?Your mutha
August 1Aug 1 3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:Your muthaDid you get balls deep on alpha_turd lady stick?
August 1Aug 1 18 hours ago, Godfather said:Did you get balls deep on alpha_turd lady stick?Fauci tucks you in at night fogtag, mods are wiener licks
Create an account or sign in to comment