6 hours ago6 hr Just now, MrFadedGlory said:This team is mentally and physically unprepared every weekAnd that’s on Siri and his staff. 1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:We're going to finish this game with a 42 man roster.And a loss due to Siri.
5 hours ago5 hr Just now, SkippyX said:Siri still has Jurgens in the game because Siri is brain dead.Because it's his body that's all that matters.
5 hours ago5 hr Just now, Mike030270 said:Way too many injuries todayIt’s all fake. No one wants to play in London 😂
5 hours ago5 hr 1 minute ago, MrFadedGlory said:This team is mentally and physically unprepared every weekThis is literally Sirianni's ONLY value add as HC. Detailed, Tough, Together.
5 hours ago5 hr Matt Stafford; Here Philly, I dont want this gameNick Siriani; I cant let you do that
5 hours ago5 hr Just now, Columbus Eagle said:If we don’t pick this first down up, I’m going to throw up.Get your barf bag
Create an account or sign in to comment