I'm predicting a Birds blowout vs. the Rams

JP HOF

2 hours ago, JP HOF said:

37-13

Rams offense easily containable.

With Lane and Sanders back, spirits will soar.  over 400 yards passing for Wentz.

I remember smoking my first joint too!

3 hours ago, JP HOF said:

37-13

With Lane and Sanders back, spirits will soar.  over 400 yards passing for Wentz.

😂🤣

Rams put up a 40 burger on this Eagles team.

We score two touchdowns late...after they are resting their starters.

ummm.....ok, I get positive thinking and all of that but when it comes to football I am a realist....I will revisit this thread after the game...

13 hours ago, JP HOF said:

37-13

Im sorry, but... Do we know you? 

• Haha 1

I think it'll be close. I'm not sure the Rams are the kind of team that will run up big scores so we will be in the game even if slightly behind. 

But I do think it's vital they start fast and get up early. Otherwise will we see the continued struggles we did last weekend?

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think it'll be close. I'm not sure the Rams are the kind of team that will run up big scores so we will be in the game even if slightly behind. 

But I do think it's vital they start fast and get up early. Otherwise will we see the continued struggles we did last weekend?

Just like last weekend?  :lol:

Seriously, what you said AND to remember the game isn't just 30 min long, to play the entire 60 minutes today.  Yeah, that would be nice.  🙂

• Like 1

Getting back some injured players will help. I think Dougie calls a good game and the D plays well. Eagles win a close one. Elliot with a fg for the win.

3 minutes ago, Greenmteagle said:

Getting back some injured players will help. I think Dougie calls a good game and the D plays well. Eagles win a close one. Elliot with a fg for the win.

Hope it’s less then 53yds.

Predicting a eagles win isn't exactly going out on the ledge. The eagles should win and are the favorites to win. The eagles are finally healthy.

I’m concerned about the Rams pass rush. Not overly worried about the rams offense though. I see a lower scoring game. 

This team is trending down but, so are the Rams. This game is about as uncertain as they come.

Lol...this has aged well. 

The 400+ for Wentz is the funniest part 🤣

• Like 1

Ok I said I would revisit this thread once the game was over so here I am....

Now what were we saying about a blowout?