What a Game

nicks

Dak, 400 yds+(or so) Cooper 100yds, Lamb 100 yds.....Wentz the choke over/under throw KING...Jackson a few catches, Reagor nothing deep looked ordinary...Wow, these two guys were going to set the standard AND open the field up....Didnt see 1 deep pass, just typical 8-12yd passes by Carson to pad his stats....This is sickening......Goff surely  was the right choice, Wentz looks like he's playing a semi-pro league......couldnt be more pissed....that the friggin cowgirls came back and we lost....We really aren't very good

You weren’t going to see any deep passes unless you wanted the line giving up 8 sacks again. The game plan was intentionally designed to rely on the short game and quick passes. 

Wentz sucked, but it’s dumb to complain about no deep balls in this game. And in turn to act like it says something about Reagor that he didn’t have any big plays. 

• Like 3

Sometimes good Quarterback play makes average receivers look better. If Carson is elite he should be elevating the players around him. Frankly I don’t see it. 

• Like 3

it was pathetic....At least 2 or 3 deep attempts could have been made....What are they going to try and nickel and dime teams to death, and do flips if they beat the Bengals...5 years and Wentz is the SAME

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nicks said:

it was pathetic....At least 2 or 3 deep attempts could have been made....What are they going to try and nickel and dime teams to death, and do flips if they beat the Bengals...5 years and Wentz is the SAME

Don’t be so sure this team beat the Bungles bud. 

Im honestly glad Dallas won. I’m prepared for this to be a 1998-Esque year. Get a high draft pick and get someone other than Howie making the draft decisions and we can be competitive again by 2022. 

45 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Sometimes good Quarterback play makes average receivers look better. If Carson is elite he should be elevating the players around him. Frankly I don’t see it. 

And yet, we keep hearing about him being so much better than Dak. I don't even like dak but he threw for over 400 yards and got all of his receivers involved....so, HOW is wentz so much better than him again??? I think Dak even ran for like 3 touchdowns.....smh

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

And yet, we keep hearing about him being so much better than Dak. I don't even like dak but he threw for over 400 yards and got all of his receivers involved....so, HOW is wentz so much better than him again??? I think Dak even ran for like 3 touchdowns.....smh

Some guy in the game thread was actually trashing Goff implying Wentz was better when he was completely outplaying him. It’s time for people to come with the realization that Carson isn’t as good as advertised. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Some guy in the game thread was actually trashing Goff implying Wentz was better when he was completely outplaying him. It’s time for people to come with the realization that Carson isn’t as good as advertised. 

I THOUGHT I read that somewhere before the game started. I kept scratching my head at that one.....like....HOW?? As a matter of fact, Goff looks EXACTLY how a QB should guide a team....

2 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

I THOUGHT I read that somewhere before the game started. I kept scratching my head at that one.....like....HOW?? As a matter of fact, Goff looks EXACTLY how a QB should guide a team....

Goff wasn’t special in this game. He missed some open passes too, and he got rattled when he was hit, but he looked 20 times better than Carson. 

Goff wasn’t special in this game. He missed some open passes too, and he got rattled when he was hit, but he looked 20 times better than Carson. 

But that was pretty much my entire point. He at least looked like a capable QB....wentz? Not so much....

Looks like the Cardinals are for real as they are giving the same FC Washington that killed us after we went up 17-0 last week a beatdown in Arizona.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

But that was pretty much my entire point. He at least looked like a capable QB....wentz? Not so much....

How about Dak over there! 4 total touchdowns and 450 yards passing in a signature comeback win. When was the last time Carson had a dominant performance like that? I mean if you’re better you should show it. 

• Like 1

How about Dak over there! 4 total touchdowns and 450 yards passing in a signature comeback win. When was the last time Carson had a dominant performance like that? I mean if you’re better you should show it. 

As much as I DESPISE the cowgirls.....you have to give credit where its due. They were down by 21 frickin points and came back to win!! Their QB ran for three of the touchdowns and threw a couple more.....I mean.....HOW is wentz so much better again???

1 minute ago, GeorgeM37 said:

As much as I DESPISE the cowgirls.....you have to give credit where its due. They were down by 21 frickin points and came back to win!! Their QB ran for three of the touchdowns and threw a couple more.....I mean.....HOW is wentz so much better again???

Wentz is better with his blind loyalist making excuses for him. That’s about it. I’m still trying to figure out how some of these people are claiming he’s better than McNabb. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wentz is better with his blind loyalist making excuses for him. That’s about it. I’m still trying to figure out how some of these people are claiming he’s better than McNabb. 

You know....I still have not gotten off that particular point either. I still think its just blind hatred for the man although alot of folks on here just do not want to admit it. It is what it is though.....

Exactly he is better to his "blind loyalists"....this is NOT an elite quarterback, and I was so sick of hearing from previous years how much more upside he has than Dak or Goff.....Another Carson Palmer

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nipples said:

You weren’t going to see any deep passes unless you wanted the line giving up 8 sacks again.

Sorry but the 8 sack thing wasn't happening this week, the OL held up good, Wentz had time to throw deep but he was looking for Ertz 8 yards downfield, unfortuately he was blanketed by LBs.

• Like 1

u pay people that kind of money to not throw 8 yards all day..totally fed up and have no idea what you do with him after unloading that amount of money on him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Sorry but the 8 sack thing wasn't happening this week, the OL held up good, Wentz had time to throw deep but he was looking for Ertz 8 yards downfield, unfortuately he was blanketed by LBs.

There were plays to be had, but the Quarterback just missed people even when he saw people. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Carson just looks lost like he doesnt know where to go with the ball.

The worst part about this is that 2017 gave us the idea that we have a MVP candidate for every year he's playing and he's just regressed and regressed. Maybe he can get the magic back but I don't think so... we need a real OC and better system.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Carson just looks lost like he doesnt know where to go with the ball.

Even when he makes the right choice he’s missing guys with accuracy issues. He just doesn’t look like a guy that has improved much from five seasons ago. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I'm not sticking up for Carson at all.  He's awful right now.  But let's not act like he's never played good before or that McNabb has never had stretches in his career where he was awful.