July 31, 20251 yr Training camp has just started, but is it safe to say the 2025 Cowboys suck? I think yes.
September 1, 20251 yr My wife is watching the jonas brothers concert live from Dallas and the feed keeps dropping. She started yelling Dallas Sucks when it happens. I'm a proud husband
September 4, 20251 yr Author On 9/1/2025 at 4:03 AM, BFit said:My wife is watching the jonas brothers concert live from Dallas and the feed keeps dropping. She started yelling Dallas Sucks when it happens. I'm a proud husband Good lady, knows her priorities
September 4, 20251 yr Author Today is a good day to check on the status. Checking...Yep, Dallass still sux!
November 4, 2025Nov 4 This week’s games worked out well for the Eagles. Hopefully they can capitalize on it Monday Night.
November 6, 2025Nov 6 I defer to no one in my hatred of Dallass, who suck btw, but this is freaking tragic
Create an account or sign in to comment