GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers Sun 10/4 @8:20 EST

EagleJoe8

Doug doesn't have the stones to pull Wentz. And I would never wish injury on a player so... can I just hope Wentz suddenly gets the craps and can't play the rest of the game?

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

That is an int. 2 reasons... 1. Ball can touch the ground as long as there is control. And the most important.... 2. Wentz.

I still disagree that he controlled it. Ball was moving on the ground. If it was an offensive play, I wouldn’t have though it was a catch either but I digress - the officials disagree with me

3rd sack in 2 weeks for Barnett.  Man would that be nice if he proves his worth!  Barnett and Sweat could start next year, WR in round 1.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Defense almost gave that up.

They always have trouble with outside contain on those kinds of plays.

We don’t have anyone else out there that can catch a punt? We need Ward on offense as many plays as possible. He seems to be the only one that can adjust and catch Wentz’s passes. 

Just now, downundermike said:

Bobbyizdum loved him

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Just now, nipples said:

Doug doesn't have the stones to pull Wentz. And I would never wish injury on a player so... can I just hope Wentz suddenly gets the craps and can't play the rest of the game?

Yeah a nice timely stomach bug wouldn't go amiss to be honest. 

Just now, downundermike said:

Bobbyizdum loved him

Name says it all. 

Just now, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I'll take it. I'm here for the lols

Would two ties put us in first? Lol

This is going to be one of those, defense keeps us in the game for 3 quarters while the offense does squat then finally gets gassed just as the offense manages to score a field goal off a short field and then all the Wentz apologists blame the loss on the Defense isn't it? 

Just now, kiwieagle said:

I still disagree that he controlled it. Ball was moving on the ground. If it was an offensive play, I wouldn’t have though it was a catch either but I digress - the officials disagree with me

Its in the rules. As long as your hands are on the ball, the ball is allowed to move.. something along those lines 

wentz just shows no improvement nothing same every week gotta make that guy pay and learn behind a rookie 

Just now, Portyansky said:

Its in the rules. As long as your hands are on the ball, the ball is allowed to move.. something along those lines 

Yeah as long as its under control I believe?

Archived