EMB Mock Offseason *** draft complete ***

Just now, Jenkins27 said:

Jordyn Brooks a reach in the 3rd? @20dawk4life 👀

Broncos win the draft 😎

Knew this was coming :roll:  you got thee steal

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Knew this was coming :roll:  you got thee steal

One of these previous EMB mocks I chose Cedric Ogbuei in like the 3rd or 4th and also said the same thing that he might go in the first. He ended up going in the first...and was a total bust tho 😭

• Haha 1

49ers win the mock draft. 1st rounder (Derrick Brown) went 7th overall, 2nd rounder (AJ Terrell) went 16th overall and 3rd rounder (Michael Pittman) went 34th overall.

3 picks in top 34 and 2 in the top 16

LOL

Safe to say I did better than the Packers did. ZERO WRs?! Wtf were they thinking drafting a QB and a RB with their first two picked. Literally every other position on offense besides those two they coulda used help at lol.

Denver did great, idk if mine is better than theirs. I like what they did a lot. Stacked up on offense for Lock. I tried doing the same thing but went a different way about it going WRs later.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:37 PM, Jenkins27 said:

Jordyn Brooks a reach in the 3rd? @20dawk4life 👀

Broncos win the draft 😎

Man I just don't think he has the size to be dominant, but that seems to be the build a lot of these college linebackers are carrying anymore. What do I know, I'm 5'8" 180.... chubs.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:52 PM, philafan4o8 said:

49ers win the mock draft. 1st rounder (Derrick Brown) went 7th overall, 2nd rounder (AJ Terrell) went 16th overall and 3rd rounder (Michael Pittman) went 34th overall.

3 picks in top 34 and 2 in the top 16

LOL

Pittman is so overrated. Another USC bust. Off the top of my head, I can name 7 USC busts and cant name a single successful WR in the last decade.

Edit: apparently I didn't know, or forgot, Juju Smith-Schuster was a Trojan. But yeah, point stands. Going back to Mike Williams 15 years ago the majority sucked and all of them busted. Steve Smith and Nelson Agholor, neither got a second contract with their drafted teams and they were the "best".

The real-life Cowboys sadly found a way to do even better than what I could do in the draft. A luxury pick on our guy CeeDee Lamb and still managing to pull off Trevon Diggs in Round 2 to shore up CB? Ridiculous. 😡

The Jets ended up getting Bryce Hall in the 5th round, which easily beat my mock trade up back into Round 2. Overall they did well for themselves, still managing to land Denzel Mims after going Mekhi Becton in Round 1.

2 hours ago, IFB DOG said:

Pittman is so overrated. Another USC bust. Off the top of my head, I can name 7 USC busts and cant name a single successful WR in the last decade.

Edit: apparently I didn't know, or forgot, Juju Smith-Schuster was a Trojan. But yeah, point stands. Going back to Mike Williams 15 years ago the majority sucked and all of them busted. Steve Smith and Nelson Agholor, neither got a second contract with their drafted teams and they were the "best".

Lol not overrated. Lazy analysis on your end. Who should have been drafted ahead of him that wasnt?

Robert Woods was not a bust either.

1 hour ago, philafan4o8 said:

Lol not overrated. Lazy analysis on your end. Who should have been drafted ahead of him that wasnt?

Robert Woods was not a bust either.

Gross-Matos is a perfect 5 for them.

Espenesa is a better lineman than he is a receiver. 

Shenault has a much higher ceiling.

Jaylon Johnson is a better player. 

McKinney / Delpit / Diggs all on the back end would have given them more bang for their buck.

There are at least a half dozen players that should have been selected before they picked the arguably the 8th-12th best receiver. That was such a Ballard move. Dude blows.

Also, I didn't give an analysis other than to say I think he busts. So you should cool the insults. 

13 hours ago, IFB DOG said:

Gross-Matos is a perfect 5 for them.

Espenesa is a better lineman than he is a receiver. 

Shenault has a much higher ceiling.

Jaylon Johnson is a better player. 

McKinney / Delpit / Diggs all on the back end would have given them more bang for their buck.

There are at least a half dozen players that should have been selected before they picked the arguably the 8th-12th best receiver. That was such a Ballard move. Dude blows.

Also, I didn't give an analysis other than to say I think he busts. So you should cool the insults. 

Insults? Really??? Lol I won't even entertain that nonsense.

You literally have no analysis in your post but to say he overrated essentially because USC has produced a bunch of bust at WR...is that not lazy analysis?

Same for me to say Diggs is overrated because of all the CB bust from Alabama...

Ok you don't post analysis ok cool now I know. That's fine we disagree but don't pull that "cool the insults" victim card bs lol

I will try and update the spreadsheet with correct picks later this week, this weekend.

My mom passed Friday so dealing with a lot.

33 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I will try and update the spreadsheet with correct picks later this week, this weekend.

Hey Mike sorry to hear about that. Sending prayers your way during this time.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Sorry to hear this Mike. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

Sorry to hear man. 

Just seeing about your mom. I’m so sorry Mike. 

• Like 1

OK guys, finally had a chance to do this.  Here is what we got right.

1 1 1 Bengals Joe Burrow QB LSU ( formerly some bum school in Ohio ) Correct
2 1 2 Dolphins Tua Tugovailoa QB Alabama Right team, wrong spot
12 1 12 Raiders Henry Ruggs III WR Alabama Correct
21 1 21 Eagles Jalen Reagor WR TCU Correct
23 1 23 Patriots Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma Right spot, wrong team
25 1 25 Vikings Justin Jefferson WR LSU Right team, wrong spot
29 1 29 Titans Isiah Wilson OT Georgia Correct
56 2 24 Dolphins Raekwon Davis DT Alabama Correct
75 3 11 Colts Jacob Eason QB Washington Right team, wrong spot
86 3 22 Bills Zack Moss RB Utah Correct
101 3 37 Chiefs Willie Gay Jr LB Mississippi State Right team, wrong spot
103 3 39 Cardinals Levi Fotu DT Utah Right team, wrong spot