Deshawn Jackson

nicks

Wow. What a waste of space and money.....Boy, did the Eagles get sucked into another Horrific pickup. Did they really believe he would not get hurt.....He can talk Smack, but all he wants is a paycheck....One of many poor choices.

Mods cracking jokes. 😂🤣😂🤣 Honestly you could look at nearly this entire roster and say there’s a waste of space and cap money. 

In all seriousness, at his age, DJax is only a short term bandaid.  He wasn’t brought back to be a long-term solution to the WR problem.  He’s here until a couple of our recent draft picks are up to speed and prove they are NFL starting material.  Fingers crossed some do.  

• Like 1

Your post would have made more sense if the title was MeSean Jackson. Your misprint currently doesnt make much sense to the story line. 

Get on with it. You mock because the Eagles are a total embarrassment and SUCK! Let's deflect from that issue-all this Deflection and Denial must be learned from a Certain Person. It has been very prevalent the last bunch of months..

I'm sure this Deshawn Jackson guy is better than Whiteside, whoever he is.

Most people expected Jackson to miss around 4 games each year based on his trend. What people didn't expect was last year.

1 hour ago, nicks said:

Get on with it. You mock because the Eagles are a total embarrassment and SUCK! Let's deflect from that issue-all this Deflection and Denial must be learned from a Certain Person. It has been very prevalent the last bunch of months..

hqdefault.jpg

On 10/3/2020 at 11:10 AM, nicks said:

Maybe Howie can be talked into Randy  Moss, who actually probably would be a better choice.......

or T.O. 

I heard he's always in shape and ready.

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

Most people expected Jackson to miss around 4 games each year based on his trend. What people didn't expect was last year.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is DeSean's last year here and he goes elsewhere and plays 10-12 games at least.  

Another late nicks thread gee what a surprise. I wonder when he is gonna tell us Reagors is on the IR. 

2 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

or T.O. 

Wouldn't surprise me if this is DeSean's last year here and he goes elsewhere and plays 10-12 games at least.  

It looks (to most of us) that this will be his last year here on this contract. If the team puts things together and manages to make the postseason and Jackson plays a key part in that, don't be surprised if the team approaches him about a pay cut. Based on last year and the beginning of this year, he may be willing to rework that last year. It's not likely another team will offer him much (guaranteed) in his next contract. 

11 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

or T.O. 

I'm sure teams will be lining up to sign a 34 year old 160lb WR who will be a long shot to play 8 games and whose most explosive move of 2020 was a hate tweet against Jews.  

• Like 1