Ole Skool Observations

Boondocker

Ok, know it’s been discussed a lot here likely. I’ve been off the boards for years til today & had to make a new acct, but have been a fan since Jaws & Plunkett SB XV . Get that outa the way. 

LB’s have been low priority for a while, get that. 

I was horrified last night for a spell, maybe longer than that. Singleton stepped up. Nebraska boy converted safety to LB who’s supposed to cover is a bit dazed & confused. Riley, great heart but ST’s is his game & he’s great at that.

Time to roll out Taylor and Bradley on either side of Singleton and run it. Only difference from Roob’s comment is Taylor in now, Duke out now...not in a couple weeks. Taylor hurt or something?

Carson’s found some grit again along with some protection. Hurts dropped a snap again, but that play last night on the option bootleg whatever..for about 1.5 secs he had a clear run lane, receivers fairly open, and the defense froze for just a sec....I tingled.

I’m fine going "small” behind Sanders at RB. However, Clement is not our "Big Back” / "Receiving Back” / "Change of Pace Back”....anything back anymore. Missed on a legit #2 RB this offseason. Where’s the big kid from Cincy, practice squad?  

Fulgham was a nice surprise, do it again. Hightower & Ward are set. When do we see Butler? Thought the "TE” conversion line might be smokescreen from Doug to get a matchup when they line him out wide.
Thanks 

• Like 1

Darn, which section woulda been the one? You mean for new comers or observations?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Boondocker said:

Darn, which section woulda been the one? You mean for new comers or observations?

Thanks

Talk about the Eagles. This section is for news/media related stuff.

• Like 1

Thanks

CVON...:ph34r:

• Like 2

Thanks

You should definitely check out cvon, conflicting views and other news. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Portyansky said:

It’s been years, I thought this was TATE. At least give a comment on my observation guys...geez lol. I’ll follow protocol.

6 hours ago, Portyansky said:

I did post under Tate. There’s only 3 sections there "411”    " I want the eagles to get”.  I don’t understand why it’s this complicated. Where is the Tate board?

1 minute ago, Boondocker said:

I did post under Tate. There’s only 3 sections there "411”    " I want the eagles to get”.  I don’t understand why it’s this complicated. Where is the Tate board?

9B0AE5AF-4F87-4A46-8621-9891D4887711.gif

5 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

You should definitely check out cvon, conflicting views and other news. 

This was under Talk About The Eagles...how come there’s only 3 boards there? This thing’s gotten complicated since I’ve been on. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

9B0AE5AF-4F87-4A46-8621-9891D4887711.gif

Thanks for the helpful contribution.

This was under Talk About The Eagles...how come there’s only 3 boards there? This thing’s gotten complicated since I’ve been on. 

Go to TATE, scroll past the three sub forums you mentioned you saw, and click start new topic.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Go to TATE, scroll past the three sub forums you mentioned you saw, and click start new topic.

Thanks! Things have changed a bit. Much appreciated.

Thanks! Things have changed a bit. Much appreciated.

It is the same as it has been since I joined 15 years ago

Just now, downundermike said:

It is the same as it has been since I joined 15 years ago

Then possibly I am not the same as I was 15 years ago 😂 That must be it. 

9 hours ago, Boondocker said:

Click the Eagles logo at the top of this page. Scroll all the way to the bottom. Click conflicting views and other news. Laugh your arse off. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Erie said:

This is the section in which you make me a sammich, noobz.

I’ve been off the boards here for years, and had to figure it out. Where’s my sammich?

Wish I could have just restored my old account, but don’t know how.

37 minutes ago, Boondocker said:

I’ve been off the boards here for years, and had to figure it out. Where’s my sammich?

The eagles got rid of the message board. This one is fan made. Everyone that was left in the old board pitched in using a go fund me account to help @VaBeach_Eagle set this up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boondocker said:

You can read a little bit about what happened here (and post a 'hello' if you want to):

Here's a posting with some other thread links: 

If you know about hoe many posts you had on your old account, I can try to find your profile in the archive of the old member list, but it may take me a little time to do so. If you want to search the archive, it may be a little faster. If you do, just shoot me a PM and I'll explain how to search it.

• Like 1