You ain't cheating you ain't trying! - Malik Jackson's veteran move against SF

Uscg-green

Anyone else catch Jackson helping the refs with the ball spot on the goal line? I didn't catch that till replayed today.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

download (7).jpeg

• Like 2

The refs might resent that.  We might get more penalties going forward if officials feel embarrassed.  I know it seems funny, but refs can be vindictive with that stuff.

11 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Seen that live and thought oh great here comes a penalty. 

I had the mute button on Chris, did they say anything?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I don’t think they did but I was busy cursing at the tv. 

16 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The refs might resent that.  We might get more penalties going forward if officials feel embarrassed.  I know it seems funny, but refs can be vindictive with that stuff.

I’m pretty sure the reset it before they snap. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Whats the penalty there? Unsportsmanlike or DOG? Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I don’t think they did but I was busy cursing at the tv. 

I’m pretty sure the reset it before the snap. 

It's not about that though. If the refs get tired of it, then all of a sudden there could be more holding calls. It's better not to even invite that possibility.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Whats the penalty there? Unsportsmanlike or DOG? Lol

I think it’s delay of game. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Same here. Then collinsworth didn't mention it, so i figure they didn't see it.  I kept waiting for the half the distance 1st down penalty.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Anyone else catch Jackson helping the refs with the ball spot on the goal line? I didn't catch that till replayed today.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

download (7).jpeg

This was classic, hilarious, smart and stupid- all at once. I saw it when it happened and thought they were going to throw a flag because of it. Like un-sportsman like conduct or something. 😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I think it’s delay of game. 

Yep. That's what they would call if they call anything.

9 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Nobody ever mentioned it, which surprised me. They missed it.

• Like 1

My son plays Center. I didn't play on the line but my father played Center. He taught my son some dirty tricks that are hard to spot to draw an offsides. Like moving the ball a half yard up going into stance or a quick flinch. 

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

My son plays Center. I didn't play on the line but my father played Center. He taught my son some dirty tricks that are hard to spot to draw an offsides. Like moving the ball a half yard up going into stance or a quick flinch. 

I played DT a little. I was taught to take the ball if the center moved it forward. It’s considered the start of the play the instant the ball leaves the ground. 

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

I played DT a little. I was taught to take the ball if the center moved it forward. It’s considered the start of the play the instant the ball leaves the ground. 

I played a position on the D for years. But the eagles have trained me to forget about that certain position. I'm even struggling to remember the name. Something backer.....

• Haha 1

Some of you are being way over dramatic over this, saying the league is gonna come after them now lol. Players always mess with the spot of the damn ball all the time . Jackson was a bit more sneaky but, I doubt the league is gonna lose their minds over it and punish the Eagles every game now lol. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Some of you are being way over dramatic over this, saying the league is gonna come after them now lol. Players always mess with the spot of the damn ball all the time . Jackson was a bit more sneaky but, I doubt the league is gonna lose their minds over it and punish the Eagles every game now lol. 

I made the thread for a laugh lol. I thought it was hilarious. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

I made the thread for a laugh lol. I thought it was hilarious. 

I do too lol. Some can't have any fun without thinking the worst of everything the eagles do. I'm sure the refs laughed to when they saw it after the game. Not everything is that serious and the league isn't looking to punish the Eagles for everything they do. 

11 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I played a position on the D for years. But the eagles have trained me to forget about that certain position. I'm even struggling to remember the name. Something backer.....

I played in this strange area behind the line too when everyone kept growing and I didn't. Can't seem to spot that position on the birds either. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

They’re human too, gotta imagine they have some sense of humor.

1 minute ago, FitzIsAtTheAirport said:

They’re human too, gotta imagine they have some sense of humor.

Exactly and they put the ball back where it belonged so it's not like they were fooled by a harmless attempt to get an edge.