Marquise Lee (ex-Jaguars WR) -- SIGNED WITH NEW ENGLAND

Godfather

Dude had a solid 2 years with 800 plus yards followed by 700 plus the following season. Limited to 4 games last year I believe. Got lost in the shuffle. Low risk decent return

If things don't pan out how they need to in the draft then I'm all for it to be honest. We need major help at the position. 

Even if we draft 2 wrs let's say...I think most of us expect Jeffrey to get dealt/cut. Lee would be a solid vet presence 

If they only draft one WR then I’m on board. If they draft two... I think they can pass on Lee. I doubt they find a trade partner to take Alshon off our hands and the cap hit to just cut him is massive. So if you draft two receivers you have Jackson, Jeffery, Draft pick(Lamb), Draft pick, Ward, JJAW.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

If they only draft one WR then I’m on board. If they draft two... I think they can pass on Lee. I doubt they find a trade partner to take Alshon off our hands and the cap hit to just cut him is massive. So if you draft two receivers you have Jackson, Jeffery, Draft pick(Lamb), Draft pick, Ward, JJAW.  

Agreed although if they found someone to take Alshon then I'd bring Lee back in to play. 

If he's healthy, bring him in for a workout...once the lock down is lifted.

48 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

If he's healthy, bring him in for a workout...once the lock down is lifted in 2021.

fyp

• Haha 1