GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers 10/11 @ 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

Well at least there wasn’t a turnover...

Not a positive sign - doesn’t look like anyone is getting open

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I don't think jjawful started

They put him on screen as a starter. I couldn't tell if he was in the game or not. 

Just now, Ace Nova said:

Come on Wentz, you need to get rid of that ball 

Old habits die hard...

5 years in and still refuses to get rid of the ball and take dumbarse sacks since he's too busy playing hero-ball 

Doug better call some quick pass plays to negate the Steelers pass rush. Long developing plays will not work. Yes, my statement is obvious, but I don’t trust Doug to call what will work. 

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

Well it can only improve from that first drive.

I don't know. I remember last week we went backwards like 30 yards and Kelce snapped the ball over Wentz's head.

Timeout Steelers.

So, they show that Pitt hasn't scored an opening drive TD in 21 games. Gee, what are the chances that gets broken shortly? <_< 

Terrible playcalling AGAIN by Doug, Wentz looks asleep as usual. Why can't this team be better prepared???

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Timeout Steelers.

So, they show that Pitt hasn't scored an opening drive TD in 21 games. Gee, what are the chances that gets broken shortly? <_< 

Exactly what I told my son.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Timeout Steelers.

The Eagles always seem to want to break records like that, evidence with the Bucs and Saints winning cold weather playoff games when they never did it.  

A familiar image: an opposing receiver makes a catch surrounded by 3 Eagles defenders.

Just now, Madriver said:

Terrible playcalling AGAIN by Doug, Wentz looks asleep as usual. Why can't this team be better prepared???

You know it is possible the other team is pretty good.

1 minute ago, wyote said:

Things are so bad now that it seems pretty good if the other team has to take a timeout. 

It's like losing in a blowout where they miss a FG along the way. You just try and convince yourself it could have been worse.

Just now, Portyansky said:

You know it is possible the other team is pretty good.

The Steelers defense is good, but they gamble quite a bit and you can hit big plays. But, you have to be willing to take shots and the OL has to give you time to take those shots. I don't know if our OL can give Wentz the time to take a few deep shots.

Archived