Week 5: Buccaneers @ Bears

AlpineEagle

Tom Brady missed the parts of sesame street with the count if last night(this morning for those of us across the Atlantic) is anything to go by.

10 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

RTK, is that you?

Uh no lol. I am definitely not RTK.

5 minutes ago, metal said:

Uh no lol. I am definitely not RTK.

Good, but he's the only one I've ever heard use that term. 

Foles did his thing last night.

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

Well I can assure you I will never use it again. The last thing I want is to be the RTK of the new board.

3 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Others have used the term

1 hour ago, EagleMatt said:

Others have used the term

He was the first to do it. A few others followed, but they were also haters.

15 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Gronk looked like he's only good for 1 or 2 good plays

Gronk being as physically dominant as he was throughout his career came at a price. His body has just given out on him. It looks painful watching him run routes and block now. I understand the appeal to him of getting the band back together in Tampa, but he should just go back into retirement. Enjoy your Super Bowl rings, millions of dollars, and eventual HoF induction while you can still walk.

13 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What happened in this one then... Buccs were in relative control, how did they let that one get away from them?

Bears Dline won the game IMO

7 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Gronk being as physically dominant as he was throughout his career came at a price. His body has just given out on him. It looks painful watching him run routes and block now. I understand the appeal to him of getting the band back together in Tampa, but he should just go back into retirement. Enjoy your Super Bowl rings, millions of dollars, and eventual HoF induction while you can still walk.

He could be needing the money

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Bears Dline won the game IMO

He could be needing the money

Very true. He doesn't exactly come across as someone that would be fiscally responsible, or even know what it means.

7 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Very true. He doesn't exactly come across as someone that would be fiscally responsible, or even know what it means.

You couldn't be more wrong about this. There have been numerous reports about Gronk being amazingly financially conscious, so much so that he's never even had to use his salary earnings. He banks everything and just lives off the bonuses and endorsements.

3 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

You couldn't be more wrong about this. There have been numerous reports about Gronk being amazingly financially conscious, so much so that he's never even had to use his salary earnings. He banks everything and just lives off the bonuses and endorsements.

Good on him!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived