Week 5 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

Another installment of the Battle of Pennsylvania takes place today as our Birds take on the Steelers in what sounds like will be rainy conditions. This could be a games the D-Lines shine. 

Once again, a Titans game is postponed because their players keep getting Covid cooties. Try following protocols guys. It sucks playing on Tuesdays. Trust us, we know. <_< 

Can Dallas get a win against a weak Giants team, or is this the week the Giants break through for win #1? I’m thinking the former. 

The Texans begin the long overdue post-BOB era as they will host the struggling Jaguars. 

Talk about the games you’ll be watching. 

52 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Another installment of the Battle of Pennsylvania takes place today as our Birds take on the Steelers in what sounds like will be rainy conditions. This could be a games the D-Lines shine. 

I was at the last Battle of PA in Philly during Wentz's rookie season. What a fun game to be at. The Birds laid an absolute beat down on the Steelers. That one play by Sproles made the entire building shake. 

1 minute ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I was at the last Battle of PA in Philly during Wentz's rookie season. What a fun game to be at. The Birds laid an absolute beat down on the Steelers. That one play by Sproles made the entire building shake. 

I remember that. Both Wentz and Doug looked like they looked in 2017. 

Bronco/Patriots game postponed. Both now have their bye this week.

Archived