Zona Fans

Nando

Big Eagles fan here in Arizona.  Looking forward to getting a Road game agains the Cardinals this year!  GO EAGLES! 

Just joined from Long Island NY myself welcome my friend .

• 2 weeks later...

Live in Tucson now. Originally from Philadelphia. I’m going to that cardinals game if they allow us. Haven’t missed an opportunity to see them on the west coast since I’ve moved out. Thinking about making the trip to SF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Live in Tucson now. Originally from Philadelphia. I’m going to that cardinals game if they allow us. Haven’t missed an opportunity to see them on the west coast since I’ve moved out. Thinking about making the trip to SF

I'm trying to talk the wife into AZ and San Fran. Think I can get the San Fran game easily. Az right before Christmas is a hard sell, especially because her parents are supposed to be visiting from thanksgiving to New Years. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I'm trying to talk the wife into AZ and San Fran. Think I can get the San Fran game easily. Az right before Christmas is a hard sell, especially because her parents are supposed to be visiting from thanksgiving to New Years. 

Tell her the weather is going to be in the low 70s and Scottsdale she could do all the shopping she wants. Plus there’s a ton of stuff to do for the kids out in Phoenix and for the in-laws. the fact that Eagles got a December Arizona game is amazing. Going all the way back to the NFC East when the Cardinals were in it they always had that Arizona game early in the season besides the one year Mike McMahon had to play