Week 5: Vikings @ Seahawks

AlpineEagle

Wilson getting smoked. Dudes on the ground non stop it seems... he will get frustrated and it will F with him eventually

The Vikings should be one of the best teams in the League. Their roster is pretty loaded.  But, they have underachieved and I don't know if Zimmer is the answer at HC.

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Vikings should be one of the best teams in the League. Their roster is pretty loaded.  But, they have underachieved and I don't know if Zimmer is the answer at HC.

Their Def is playing great

Just now, Cthulhu said:

Their Def is playing great

They have a lot of talent on offense.

The have Theilen and Jefferson at WR. They have two good TEs with Smith and Rudolph.  They have Dalvin Cook and Hamm is decent for a backup. Cousins is inconsistent. But, if you have good coaching, then you can make up for some of Cousins' flaws.  I think Zimmer is a good DC, but I think as a HC he is overrated and not getting the most out of the talent that they have.

8 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

They have a lot of talent on offense.

The have Theilen and Jefferson at WR. They have two good TEs with Smith and Rudolph.  They have Dalvin Cook and Hamm is decent for a backup. Cousins is inconsistent. But, if you have good coaching, then you can make up for some of Cousins' flaws.  I think Zimmer is a good DC, but I think as a HC he is overrated and not getting the most out of the talent that they have.

This is key. That and good players around him.  

If Wentz had Reich and Phlip, and decent skill players around him.... this season would be much different.. but, alas...

3 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Vikings getting ready to blow it late...again.

TD metcalf after cousins fumble 

6 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

This is key. That and good players around him.  

If Wentz had Reich and Phlip, and decent skill players around him.... this season would be much different.. but, alas...

This being said, the line isn't bad, if they would stay with certain WR's and forget the others for the most part, and use more running plays. that would be great over the next few games.

but still need to alter the off. playcalling. those damn screens and ish that just don't work need to go.

You still have the secondary, and Schwartz.... eh.. I just don't see much of a fix there.

what a stupid play..just go up 8..a 2pt conversion is no gimme 🤦‍♂️ 

now hawks can win with a td in regulation

Wilson is so good, but he also is lucky. He has a good combo of both.

This has a last second win written all over it. 

he dropped the td :lol:..oh well two more chances to score and leave no time

I thought the NFL changed catch rule at goal line? Oh well. 

Archived