Doug's New 27 Coaches

Wink

Doing a hell of a job Doug, you are certainly scaring the opposing teams with your boring, unimaginable, predictable offense

I wonder how last years Coaches would be doing this year. On both sides of the ball.

Sometimes change is not good. I know we can't probably ever recreate the Offensive staff from 2017, but man how good does that group look now. It would help to have some better and some healthy players too.

2017 had 3 good TE's, 3 good RBs, and 3 decent WRs. That's a lot of weapons and most plays that were called had a good chance of working due to that talent. Seems to be decreasing as the seasons go by.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I wonder how last years Coaches would be doing this year. On both sides of the ball.

Sometimes change is not good. I know we can't probably ever recreate the Offensive staff from 2017, but man how good does that group look now. It would help to have some better and some healthy players too.

2017 had 3 good TE's, 3 good RBs, and 3 decent WRs. That's a lot of weapons and most plays that were called had a good chance of working due to that talent. Seems to be decreasing as the seasons go by.

Well when this all went down all I heard was how awful the other coaches were and how good this coach by community would be cause it worked in San Fran. All I saw was how many competent coaches turned the Eagles down to be their coordinator. The truth is it doesn’t matter how many coaches they have, cause Doug calls the plays. As long as that keeps happening nothing will change. Now Doug doesn’t have say over the roster’s first 75. He does control the 53, but I’m sure Schwartz decides who stays on defense. Speaking of Schwartz he’s not Doug’s hire, and considering the guys he wanted to keep as coaches were forced to be fired, I’m not sure who really hired all of these people. When it really comes down to it the only full responsibility Doug has right now is play calling. Hence the cycle, because I don’t think Doug will be willing to give the one thing that is truly his.